Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Onto another subject, with Martinez (probably) leaving this leaves us without any player from Uruguay(!). We've always had at least one frenchman and one uruguayan player. Now we have none, wzup with this? Give me some random guy from each country! Maybe a new Olivera/Athirson (I know he's brazilian) and a new Boumsong? :D Fetch someone who doesn't take up that EU-Spot, anyone(!) and hopefully with a cool name. BoomBoomSong was an awesome name.
Too bad he wasn't even good enough for Serie B

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
I don't think we are going to play 4-3-3. I think 4-4-2 would be way more realistic, since we have practiced it for the entire previous season and Conte prefers the 4-2-4, which is more or less the same formation.
The big question(if Aguero signs) is the LM. Our LB is still the weakest spot in the team, regardless whom we get or sell in midfield .... except for that LM position. I am not convinced by Marchisio in that spot, Vucinic or Quag is a waste of talent as most pointed out - so its either Honda or Bastos' alike. I would really love Shinji Kagawa instead of Honda, but I wouldn't complain much about Honda either as he is versatile.

-------------Buffon--------------
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Ziegler
-------Pirlo-----Melo/Vidal-----
Krasic-------------------Kagawa
----------------Aguero-----------
--------Quag/Matri/Toni--------

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I don't think we are going to play 4-3-3. I think 4-4-2 would be way more realistic, since we have practiced it for the entire previous season and Conte prefers the 4-2-4, which is more or less the same formation.
The big question(if Aguero signs) is the LM. Our LB is still the weakest spot in the team, regardless whom we get or sell in midfield .... except for that LM position. I am not convinced by Marchisio in that spot, Vucinic or Quag is a waste of talent as most pointed out - so its either Honda or Bastos' alike. I would really love Shinji Kagawa instead of Honda, but I wouldn't complain much about Honda either as he is versatile.

4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-2-4 It doesn't really matter. If Conte is flexible (and/or smart) enough the same starting formation could be used for each one, and put in place to best suit the opposition on the day. But all require a brilliant DM, a top quality playmaker and wingers that work very hard up and down the ground all day.

Having said all of that, i think we'll go 4-3-3 and it will in reality be a 4-5-1 with one of the wingers expected to come inside and support the striker depending on how the ball is played. this will mean that one of the fullbacks will need to push up into the midfield and one of the central midfielders will need to cover in defense. This means that we will have a makeshift 4-4-2 going forward and the only way Conte will be able to fit in everyone

S4lv4

Jun 27, 2011

It's a fact, that it's either Vidal, Honda or - in this case - Kagawa, that we buy, since we are only allowed to purchase 1 Non-EU player per season. Point is: We can only pick one of the players mentioned above.

Moreover we are being linked with the brazilian player Danilo, which seems rather strange, if our interest in especially Vidal/Honda are genuine. Danilo would require a italian/spanish passport to be an actually potential new player. :shifty:

It seems a bit like the Krasic-Dzeko saga last year, where people weren't aware of the "1 Non-EU player"-rule. :sergio:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We will only start closing our non-eu deals after 5th of July when it would be clear how many spots is available. Till then i dunt expect any deals involving them to be done.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We will only start closing our non-eu deals after 5th of July when it would be clear how many spots is available. Till then i dunt expect any deals involving them to be done.
That's a good point, but I do think if the chance to sign Aguero presents itself, we'll gladly sacrifice a non-EU spot, even if it's the only one we have.

Jan 5, 2011
If we don't get Aguero, Rossi would be a decent alternative and cheaper aswell.
25 mil € + 4mil€ yearly salary would probably be enough for Rossi
40mil € + 7.5mil€ a year for Aguero

Over the course of 5 years the difference in price would be 15mil€ + 5*7mil€ = 50mil€
You sure you went to math class in elementary school.:shutup::shutup::shutup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)