Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve reconsider Pepe deal

Juventus are waiting for news from Coach Antonio Conte on whether to sign Simone Pepe on a permanent basis.
The Bianconeri took him on loan from Udinese this season, using the versatile Italy international as full-back, winger and forward in different games.

Pepe arrived on the agreement that Juve would pay €7.5m after a year, but the club seem to have changed their mind.

If Conte has decided against keeping hold of Pepe, then the Turin giants would still hand over the cash.

However, they would immediately push to sell or loan Pepe elsewhere this summer.

Among the clubs linked with him are Fiorentina, Lazio and Genoa.

New Coach Conte is also thought to have rejected Udinese midfielder Gokhan Inler after a deal had been struck with the Friulani.

source : FI

interesting

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah obviously Adriano_c is joking about the Parma and 500k halfshare bit (that should be dead giveaway, 500k halfshare), even rubbed it in with the Marrotta bit.

But I keep reading others mentionning loan, like its already happening or happend. Bad call to loan him out, he would be good to have as 3rd CB.

I will literally faint after all the wanking I do if we get Essien.
Lol yeah same, is as good as you can get in his type of role.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte rejected Pepe and Inler
Seems to me that we finally have a coach that wants quality instead of average players

Inler is a good player but he isn`t anything special while Pepe is below average

I just hope he`d make Marotta buy some great players instead

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve reconsider Pepe deal

Juventus are waiting for news from Coach Antonio Conte on whether to sign Simone Pepe on a permanent basis.
The Bianconeri took him on loan from Udinese this season, using the versatile Italy international as full-back, winger and forward in different games.

Pepe arrived on the agreement that Juve would pay €7.5m after a year, but the club seem to have changed their mind.

If Conte has decided against keeping hold of Pepe, then the Turin giants would still hand over the cash.

However, they would immediately push to sell or loan Pepe elsewhere this summer.

Among the clubs linked with him are Fiorentina, Lazio and Genoa.

New Coach Conte is also thought to have rejected Udinese midfielder Gokhan Inler after a deal had been struck with the Friulani.

source : FI

interesting
so wait, we pay 7.5 mill for pepe or not anyways? omfg might as well take the bastard and flog him on elsewhere in the hope we recuperate as much of that as possible

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Conte rejected Pepe and Inler
Seems to me that we finally have a coach that wants quality instead of average players

Inler is a good player but he isn`t anything special while Pepe is below average

I just hope he`d make Marotta buy some great players instead
Inler indeed is a good player, better than everyone we have, i understand Conte refusing to buy him for tactical resaon.
I'm also afraid that we'll go to buy Palombo instead, it's bound to happen.

jeffever

Jun 3, 2010
Juve needs to wake up and realize that top players do not want to sign for them. Despite what Marotta says, Juve is not an attractive destination right now.

Therefore, to get a star, they are going to have to overpay. And that's okay. If you can land one star, it all of a sudden looks to be a much more attractive project.

It seems to me that of the big names they've been linked to, there are 3 players that could possibly come. They are Aguero, Tevez, and Ribery.

All 3 are disillusioned with their club. All have been linked to Juve.

The bottom line is Agnelli needs to tell Marotta to get one of these players.

Aguero has a buyout of $45m. Call Atletico and offer $45m.

Is that a lot for Aguero? Yes it is, but that's what it's going to take. They're going to have to overpay for the player.

Tevez is reportedly available for $30-35m. Call Mancini and offer the $35m. Again, that's a lot, but too bad.

I'm not sure what it would take to get Ribery, but I would guess around $30-35m. Make the call to Bayern and make the offer.

I would make all 3 calls and see who accepts. I'll bet one of the teams accepts. Then you deal with the player. The rumor is Aguero already agreed to terms with Juve. If that's true, then it's that much easier. Tevez and Ribery are also going to ask for huge wages, but it must be done.

After you land one of these guys, the squad would look a whole lot better. Then you worry about filling gaps. One star is adequate for right now. One star and a few soild players makes this a squad that can compete for the top 3. They're not winning the scudetto next year. They're just not. So top 3 must be the goal, and I think it is a realistic goal.

If you sign Aguero or Tevez, then you'll need 2 RB's (Lichtsteiner and Beck), and a LW (Bastos or Vargas). Plus a few backups.

If you sign Ribery, you'll need 2 RB's, a few backups, and you'll have to be happy with Quagliarella, Matri, Del Piero, and Toni as your attackers.

I think both of those squads can be very good.

Okay, squad 1 is with signing either Aguero or Tevez.

-Sign Lichtsteiner and Beck as RB's.
-Sign Vargas or Bastos as LW.
-Bring back Giovinco as a backup wing/SS.
-Sign a cheap backup winger (Giaccherini?)
-Redeem Matri

Starters:

Buffon
Lichsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Ziegler
Melo-Pirlo
Krasic-Matri-Aguero/Tevez-Vargas/Bastos

Backups-

Storari
Beck-Sorensen-Barzagli-DeCeglie
Marchisio-Pazienza
Giovinco-Toni-Del Piero-Giaccherini
I think that is a very solid squad.

Squad 2: (with Ribery)

-Sign Lichtsteiner and Beck as RB's
-Bring back Giovinco as backup winger/SS
-Sign a cheap backup winger (Giaccherini)
-Redeem Quagliarella and Matri

First team:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Ziegler
Melo-Pirlo
Krasic-Matri-Quagliarella-Ribery

Backups:

Storari
Beck-Sorensen-Barzagli-DeCeglie
Marchisio-Pazienza
Giovinco-Toni-Del Piero-Giaccherini​

Both of these squad come under the assumption that you sell Grygera, Sissoko, Tiago, Martinez, Amauri, and Iaquinta.

Although to be honest, if they can't use Martinez in a swap or get a good price, I'd be okay with keeping him as a backup to Krasic/LW instead of Giaccherini.

And I also think they will have a hard time unloading both Iaquinta and Amauri, so they very well could have five strikers next season.

Then from this team, they can further build in the winter and next summer. I think these are both realistic proposals. They need to make a big move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)