Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Even worse, he'll go to Milan, maybe Inter.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but from Lippi's words it seems to me that he suggested Secco to get Hamsik, but his suggestion wasn't taken into consideration and we didn't even try.
If we tried and failed, it's fine. But if Nedved and Lippi tell you GET THIS GUY and you don't listen to them, then fuck you.
Oh really? :D This place had me convinced we signed Grosso and Cannavaro thanks to Lippi.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Heinze and Lass agents are pure beasts on the negotiations table. I look at their curriculum&wages and laugh hard at it. :lol:

It'd also be nice to add some company for Aguero :D
Mascherano.

I know it's a dream, but our board should try it. If Aguero comes, he'll have at least one good reason to join and Barca... I think they want money for Fabregas. Mascherano hadn't the success they thought he'd, too.

May 22, 2007
Yeah, I saw that. Fuck Secco.
I remember Lippi getting slated for that, on top of the boring pro Italian thing, and now it turns out he recommends Hamsik to the club and they reject his advice. I don't think people understand how bad Secco actually was.

Mascherano.

I know it's a dream, but our board should try it. If Aguero comes, he'll have at least one good reason to join and Barca... I think they want money for Fabregas. Mascherano hadn't the success they thought he'd, too.
Perhaps not, but he still won everything. Maybe if Juventus were a CL club he'd jump at the chance to start, but I don't think he'll move. They could use that depth.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There aren't.

Fancy dribblers are easy on the eye and Hamsik isn't one. That's why a normal football follower will be attracted by some dribbler and will even wonder what's so special about Hamsik.
But boy how wrong will he be proven in the end.

There aren't many players who make the entire team play much better and on top of it they will score goals. I saw this quality in Hamsik long ago and obviously prominent football figures saw it too.
But guys like Nick kept creaming their pants about Zarate and Lanzafame :D
Watch us make a swoop for him after Kun.

Vidal-Hamsik-Pirlo, would be interesting...shy of muscle though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need to get an Ace for midfield, that's for sure. Is Vidal one? Not sure about it...
according to his impressive performances that got better every season in germany, he is.

thing is, what we need for the midfield, really depends on the formation conte is going to play

we need to keep our coach for at least a few years and allow him to build out a CL competitive squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)