Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
If we get 24m for Krasic, then Marotta > Moggi
It would have to be a good offer to sell him mid-year. Both our clubs are fighting for CL and while they get a boost, we lose someone that could be the difference as it goes on.

Our front 3 have been looking stale tbh. Only Vuci/ADP have creativity and Krasic has raw speed. The other wingers just move their legs quickly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
3 vidal ? davids ? really ? first they are not defenders and being agresive and maybe not always getting the ball when you try to anticipate is not a very serious problem
that is another story in defense if you make a mistake here you let your opponents in front of the keeper
positioning is one of the most important things
and you mention cannavaro and thuram who were 2 of the best cb of the last decade
cannavaro at his golden time would pratically anticipate anybody and their positioning compared to chiellinis are another story too
So what? Isn't it still a mistake in the midfield? Aren't the (central) midfielders supposed to be the brain of the team? The point was, do they lack football intelligence like Chiellini, according to you guys? My answer is no, for both Chiellini and those two mids.

Anticipation is arguably one of the best Chiellini's attribute, idk why you pulled for it. Chiellini has had some errors and little positioning issues over the years, but, there you go, name me a couple of CBs without any mistakes over their careers...

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
So what? Isn't it still a mistake in the midfield? Aren't the (central) midfielders supposed to be the brain of the team? The point was, do they lack football intelligence like Chiellini, according to you guys? My answer is no, for both Chiellini and those two mids.

Anticipation is arguably one of the best Chiellini's attribute, idk why you pulled for it. Chiellini has had some errors and little positioning issues over the years, but, there you go, name me a couple of CBs without any mistakes over their careers...
as i said those kind of mistakes happen and in fact they are not mistakes when davids doens't get the ball no one tells him he made a mistake because he is not supposed to get all the balls if a cb let's as many balls pass as a midfielders than matches would end always in double digits
and what does it have to do with midfielders being the brain ? you just pointed players that run for the team like davids they are not playemakers they are not the brain of the team you are getting confused with positions

i said anticipation because you cannot compare chiellini with someone of cannavaro's cabiler not saying that his anticipation is bad together with marking and his agresivnes are his best points positioning is the most bothersome and his legs

and chiellini doesn't make mistakes he makes errors of the most basics
bonucci makes mistakes coming from inexperience and he has to become more aggresive and with conte he can make it altrough i doubt he could be a top cb even after some years
chiellini makes mistakes of the most basic ones the first that comes to mind is the first goal that we got against genoa one of the first things they learn to cb in that occasion is not to do what he did

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
as i said those kind of mistakes happen and in fact they are not mistakes when davids doens't get the ball no one tells him he made a mistake because he is not supposed to get all the balls if a cb let's as many balls pass as a midfielders than matches would end always in double digits
and what does it have to do with midfielders being the brain ? you just pointed players that run for the team like davids they are not playemakers they are not the brain of the team you are getting confused with positions

i said anticipation because you cannot compare chiellini with someone of cannavaro's cabiler not saying that his anticipation is bad together with marking and his agresivnes are his best points positioning is the most bothersome and his legs

and chiellini doesn't make mistakes he makes errors of the most basics
bonucci makes mistakes coming from inexperience and he has to become more aggresive and with conte he can make it altrough i doubt he could be a top cb even after some years
chiellini makes mistakes of the most basic ones the first that comes to mind is the first goal that we got against genoa one of the first things they learn to cb in that occasion is not to do what he did
Can you compare any of the actual worldwide CBs' anticipation to Cannavaro's anticipation, anyway?

Against Genoa he didn't play in his best position. ;)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Can you compare any of the actual worldwide CBs' anticipation to Cannavaro's anticipation, anyway?

Against Genoa he didn't play in his best position. ;)
if he plays at his place there is more damage and it is harder to express our type of game
i don't actually care where he played there in that situation a cb always goes for the man never goes for the ball he does the contrary that is one of the most basic they learn to a cb

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
now just so you know
i talk good for bonucci but i don't think he is a top cb either he is very far away too right now if i have the posibility to get a pique or a thiago silva i would change him , even with young prospects like hummels vertonghen who at the moment i think have more potential but we must wait for the future to tell

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Alright, this has gone on far enough. One thing is that you so gravely underrate Chiello - but then you put Pique in the same category as Thiago Silva? Too much crack

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Pique and Thiago Silva? No shit, who wouldn't want one of the two best CBs in the world?

Hummels could compliment Chiellini perfectly. Vertonghen is not even that good.

Alright, this has gone on far enough. One thing is that you so gravely underrate Chiello - but then you put Pique in the same category as Thiago Silva? Too much crack
Indeed. Pique is better.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
pique? are you kidding me maybe the only downside of him is that he is a bit slow

he is maybe the only defender that has legs as good as a midfielder good physyqie fantastic postitioning and anticipation

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pique is one of the top defenders in the world, no doubt about that. In addition to being a top defender, who probably reads the game as well as any CB out there right now. He's also very good with the ball at his feet. Guy is an absolute rock for Barcelona, their defense does not look the same without him.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
pique? are you kidding me maybe the only downside of him is that he is a bit slow

he is maybe the only defender that has legs as good as a midfielder good physyqie fantastic postitioning and anticipation
:agree:

He is easily the best CB around these days, followed closely by Thiago Silva in my opinion, even though I don't rate him as high as a Nesta or a Cannavaro on their primes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
seriously if amauri doens't really accept any team someone must attempt to murder him and hopefully succed
He will harm himself more than he'll harm us. Even if he leaves Juve this winter, he will be a free transfer so wage wise it won't matter to him. It's more probable to find a struggling team in the middle of the season, willing to offer him decent wages and decent contract (2-3 years) in order to get a solid striker and save the season, the way Parma did last summer. In the summer he'll realize it's harder to find a team willing to pay him more than 1m-1.5m or offer him a 3 year contract, especially when teams will see that he's 32 year old who didn't play a single minute for a year.
Unlike last year, this time he knows that his contract with Juve ends and he can't calculate the way he did.

That's in case he still plans to play for 2-3 more years. Maybe the asshole plans to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)