Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
exactly, we only *really* need to sign one player for a starting berth, the striker.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 18:53 ----------

Gabbiadini's agent Pagliari: "The interest of Borussia Dortmund is real."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As the only addition to the squad? No, but enough as the main upgrade we need, yes, but need 3-4 other signings besides that, couple of upgrades and couple of depth signings, all around neat.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cavani (or whoever our top striker signing will be)

Demba Ba

Quagliarella? Borriello?

i excluded Matri as i assume that he will be sold this summer or at the very least one of Quag, Borri and Matri will not stay next season, Matri the favourite to leave imo

Apr 29, 2006
I guess, because Quag is the most versatile. He is the perfect 3rd CF/SS/RWF/LWF. Besides, he gives you a different dimension to his game as it is very unique. The only problem is- he will want game time and at his age we would have to give him at least another full season before he accepts the bench role... if ever.

Cavani, Quag, Borriello - would be good enough imho. In case we are offered Borriello for pennies, he takes a huge salary cut and we can fetch 15m at the very least for Matatatri. Obviously, Demba Ba instead of Borriello would add a lot, but in all honesty I don't see it happening unfortunately.

I am currently in dismay about us going after both Suarez and a CF(Cavani, Higuain, Falcao?). Suarez would change everything and if he comes I guess it will be better if Quag leaves. Suarez would take Quag's game time completely and, apart from sick long shots, he has so much more in his arsenal and is even more versatile.
In case we get the Uruguayan our attack should be: Top CF, Suarez, Borriello/Ba/Quag (cheapest replacement), Youngsters... and Suarez would be usually deployed as RWF I guess, or SS if we are playing with 2 in front.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
I guess, because Quag is the most versatile. He is the perfect 3rd CF/SS/RWF/LWF. Besides, he gives you a different dimension to his game as it is very unique. The only problem is- he will want game time and at his age we would have to give him at least another full season before he accepts the bench role... if ever.

Cavani, Quag, Borriello - would be good enough imho. In case we are offered Borriello for pennies, he takes a huge salary cut and we can fetch 15m at the very least for Matatatri. Obviously, Demba Ba instead of Borriello would add a lot, but in all honesty I don't see it happening unfortunately.

I am currently in dismay about us going after both Suarez and a CF(Cavani, Higuain, Falcao?). Suarez would change everything and if he comes I guess it will be better if Quag leaves. Suarez would take Quag game time completely and apart from sick long shots he has so much more in his arsenal and is even more versatile.
In case we get the Uruguayan our attack should be: Top CF, Suarez, Borriello/Ba/Quag (cheapest replacement), Youngsters... and Suarez would be usually deployed as RWF I guess, or SS if we are playing with 2 in front.
and we got rid of vucinic in the process?

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
We need more than a couple of players really, just imagine (GOD FORBID) Vidal and Pirlo are both injured for a game, with the current squad we'd be more than useless against one of the minors that park the bus, or against a European giant like effin Barcelona or Real Madrid.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
do you guys seriously believe 1 top striker is enough?
if cavani or higuain come, i believe matri and quag will be forced to pick up their game even more, forcing them to fight for a starting spot against vuci and hig/cavani. Both matri and quag should hopefully hit double digits next year along with vucinic aswell. So yes i think one top class striker is enough

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The fact we have a really good team at the minute should make this transfer market simple we just have to fill in a few gaps.

If we are going to continue playing 3-5-2 for a large part of the season we could do with a better full back than De Ceglie or at least a better backup. We should bring back Gio, sign Pogba and Veratti and a decent young centre back then go all out on a world class striker and someone who can do Pepe's role better. Its not really rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)