Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sergio, I know you will like this.

Gazzetta report Juve are trying to get Siena to sell their 50% of Destro to them. The relationship between Juve & Siena is excellent.

Meanwhile Genoa sit on the remaning 50%, and they are buddies with Inter.
That would be such a bitch move and cause all kinds of problems and drama. First of all, Siena selling their 50% to us would piss Inter off and fuck Siena over in the future. No team would co-own players with them because they won't trust them and thats the kind of deals they live for. Second, us and Inter owning the same player? Please..it would start a war where Inter would seek revenge and end up chasing every damn player we co-own.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Next MONDAY there is a meeting between Juve and Udinese for Asamoah...Those Mondays are back :touched:
Time's flying. Scary.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 18:14 ----------

That would be such a bitch move and cause all kinds of problems and drama. First of all, Siena selling their 50% to us would piss Inter off and fuck Siena over in the future. No team would co-own players with them because they won't trust them and thats the kind of deals they live for. Second, us and Inter owning the same player? Please..it would start a war where Inter would seek revenge and end up chasing every damn player we co-own.
Fuck all that. Especially Fuck Inter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I love this time of year. Dzeko is in the air.

When the ball hits the goal like a mini giovinco'

that's Edin Dzeko!!!!

BLOOM!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Kwadwo, Verrati, Pogba , Kondogbia, seems like the names most likeliest to join us in midfield. While the attack is abit vague, we haven't got a clue of who we will go for in the defense.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Kwadwo, Verrati, Pogba , Kondogbia, seems like the names most likeliest to join us in midfield. While the attack is abit vague, we haven't got a clue of who we will go for in the defense.
I'm ok if nobody comes in defense if that means getting Higuain and Suarez in attack, which seems very doable to be honest. But even if we consider somebody for the defense..it could be this.

Suarez = Krasic + Elia + 10 m.
Higuain = 27m. Or even Dzeko 22m
Verratti = 6m
Asamoah = 12m plus makeweights
Pogba = free
Giovinco = 8m
Kolarov = 14m

Total = 77m

Outgoing:
Krasic, Elia used in trade.
Pazienza used in trade.
Melo sold for about 11m?
Iaquinta sold for about 2m
Ziegler about 4m
Two strikers coming in, would mean Matri (as much as i would it hate it) maybe sold and Borriello would be 5th choice = 14m - 4m for keeping Borriello = 10m available after Matri sale and Borriello purchase.

Sales = 27 m

Net outgoing 50m. Shave another 14 m off if we drop Kolarov and stick with the d as is. 36m net outgoing. Overall figures drop by 5m if Higuain is out of range and we get Dzeko.

Vucinic-Higuain/Dzeko-Suarez
Marchisio-Pirlo-Arturo
Kolarov-Chiellini-Barxagli-Licht
Gigi

or

Giovinco-Quag-Pepe
Marrone-Verratti-Asamoah
DC-Bonucci-Barzagli-Caceres
Storari

Borriello.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Giovinco :sergio: sell that fucker and play Giacch LW.

Vucinic-Pipita/Matador-Suarez

Giacch-Quag/Borri-Pepe

we would be unstoppable in CL with this:

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Chiello-:boh:
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio/Asamoah
Suarez-Pipita/Matador-Vucinic​

That frontline would tear teams to shreds in CL, especially with big game Mirko.

Jesper

Feb 8, 2012
I may be mistaken, but at the moment it could turn out that we will buy the following players (assigned values by option values and market values respectively):

Estigarribia: €5 mio.

Caceres: €8 mio. (His option value).

50% Giaccherini: €5-6 mio. (As far as I know, Marotta didn't make an option = price goes up)

Pogba: €2 mio. (Raiola will probably receive some money, which would be considered as a transfer cost in my book)

Verratti: €8 mio. (I highly doubt Marotta's negotiating skills).

Kondogbia: €5 mio.

Borriello: €8 mio. (Everything points in the same direction - he will be bought. Conte likes him. Again, I doubt Marotta's negotiating skills).

Leali: €5 mio.

All in all; €47 mio. Afterwards we can begin strengthen our team with players that will add this Juventus an significantly improvement in the positions needed (especially in attack). That is Suarez, Higuain, Cavani, Asamoah, Giovinco, some defenders and the like.
However, it worries me that we can spend that amount on players who would act as back-ups. I agree that Cacares, Verratti, Pogba etc. are great players and that it is important to add talents. I just hope we have the money to spend the majority on quality given CL next season and teams like Merda who plan adding quality to their team (but history shows that Inter need another Calciopoli to win again, As Moggi described it).

I hope for a good summer!!

Apr 29, 2006
I am certain one of the quality players would be signed shortly after the start of the transfer window. Then, I think, would be much easier for us fans to take educated guesses as to whom/how will our mercato develop.
I am hoping for Suarez 1st, because there are so many CFs getting available. But Hulk wants out as well. He ain't that bad as a RWF either.

HULK - FALCAO - VUCINIC
or
SUAREZ-HIGUAIN- VUCINIC
or
SUAREZ - CAVANI - VUCINIC
It's really hard to choose ... :tuttosport:

PP: Why isn't there a thread about Falcao? I know it's a long shot, but his club said that they will be forced to listen to offers. (I think they were expecting to sell the club, but the deal has stalled) I know we aren't talking about him, but who knows - it might make him just as likely as the ones we are talking about? Besides it's wishes and hopes here, right?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Higuain would be my number one choice and also the most realistic IMO.

Napoli wont need money after they sell Lavezzi, and Liverpool have no reason to sell Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)