Wish me luck !!! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
good luck Bella, my tip is just show confidence and u will pass , trust me just show the instructor that u know wat ur doing( u know adjust the mirrors before u start , the seat etc) and at the end u will pass.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
salman said:
im glad that im form a country where getting a driving license without giving the test is pretty simple:D

join the club, over here even if u r a really good driver but dont know any traffic officers u will fail yr exam, u need to have connections to get yr drivers liscence, thats why we have loads of morons roaming our roads smashing there way thru cairo!!!!!! :disagree:

OP
Juve Bella

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    thanks guys all of you

i'll do my best and i'll pass in the easy test :p

and i'll tell you if i passed and i'll remain silent if i didn't :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Bisco said:
    join the club, over here even if u r a really good driver but dont know any traffic officers u will fail yr exam, u need to have connections to get yr drivers liscence, thats why we have loads of morons roaming our roads smashing there way thru cairo!!!!!! :disagree:
    The worst driving i have seen was in Kenya,Nairobi & in Mexico,Mexico City.Those drivers dont give a flying f*ck & drive whatever way they feel like.

Order is not part of their vocabulary there.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Byrone said:
    The worst driving i have seen was in Kenya,Nairobi & in Mexico,Mexico City.Those drivers dont give a flying f*ck & drive whatever way they feel like.

hahahahah sounds really familiar byron, here we have stupidity, coldness, and most of all ignorance all three combined. u dont want to imagine the end product of all these combined. its hell to drive i swear even sitting next to the driver get yr blood pressure high and u tend to be very short tempered cos for me nothing kills me like stuidity of others specially on the motor way.

women drivers in eygpt well.... i can get punished for saying this but r the worest ive seen. there are a few girls or women who drive superbly but the majority are just tooooooo frightened and thats why we have accidnets and they end up crying and yelling at yr face " u came from behind too fast i was frieghtend so i let go of the steering weel:disagree: " driving is crazy here.

Jan 7, 2004
    Bisco said:
    hahahahah sounds really familiar byron, here we have stupidity, coldness, and most of all ignorance all three combined. u dont want to imagine the end product of all these combined. its hell to drive i swear even sitting next to the driver get yr blood pressure high and u tend to be very short tempered cos for me nothing kills me like stuidity of others specially on the motor way.

women drivers in eygpt well.... i can get punished for saying this but r the worest ive seen. there are a few girls or women who drive superbly but the majority are just tooooooo frightened and thats why we have accidnets and they end up crying and yelling at yr face " u came from behind too fast i was frieghtend so i let go of the steering weel:disagree: " driving is crazy here.
    i ve gotten so used to the order thats in here toronto, that i was "freakin out" on the way people and our taxi driver was driving in montreal.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Byrone said:

worst i've seen was in lebanon and syria....ppl r soo impatient and crazy. Mybe to a lesser extent in Dubai, where cars would just fly they r soo powerful there.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Juve Bella said:
    hey everyone

my driving test is on monday im really worried coz my parents are counting on me to pass and drive in the streets but i dont know what to do i mean i've only had less than two weeks of practice and im doing not bad at PARKING i hate it
    i won't even park my car if i had one :p anyways do you have any tips or somethin ?
    Good luck, amico mio!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I've had a driver's license since I was 14 :D
    Faked my birthdate to make me 17 though :D
    Started driving since 13 :D
    Only have 2 accidents to my name up to now :D
    Both me as the victim of the accident rather than the instigator :D

Chill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)