Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
isco and kanté aren't among the best though

anyway, you seriously underrate locatelli. he's very far from a jabroni, you shouldn't let yourself getting influenced by a decision made by the inept milan management
I know, but you asked for realistic transfers.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, why not just get Diego Costa on a short deal? He cannot be worse than Scamacca
Costa is not the same player anymore (very bad), I have watched AM a few times this season. Would have loved to have him here few years ago, what a beast he was for Chelsea.

Jun 16, 2020
Agresti at VS:

La Juve, in questa sessione, Dzeko non l'ha mai cercato e mai lo cercherà. E' un discorso di strategia nell'immediato, non di quello che accadrà: il nome che hai fatto, poi, tra COVID e costi credo che non sia neanche minimamente percorribile in estate. Dzeko la Juve non lo cerca per i seguenti motivi:
1) Ha 35 anni e fino a giugno costa 6 milioni lordi;
2) La Juve aveva cercato di prendere Dzeko prima che arrivasse Morata;
3) Puntano a consolidare l'ascesa di Kulusevski come seconda punta;
4) C'è pur sempre Dybala in organico;
5) Se prendi Dzeko, contemporaneamente, rischi di mettere in crisi Morata, Dybala e Kulusevski con un colpo solo;
6) SE la juve prenderà una punta, dovrà essere uno che costi poco di ingaggio e che si accontenti di fare meramente turnover e entrare, all'occorrenza, a gara in corso. Uno alla Scamacca, appunto.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I have a thing for Cavani I admit (and I was right btw), but Costa is just a stopgap since we clearly don't want to invest in a more permanent solution. And I don't think there is one right one.

Except for Haaland (who I was also obsessed with and we bungled that like crazy) best strikers are still Lewa, Suarez, Cavani, Benz, Aguero when healthy etc...
We didn't bungled Haaland. He or raiola refused to come/let him come here because he wasn't guaranteed a starting spot.
That's how I remember it.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Agresti at VS:

La Juve, in questa sessione, Dzeko non l'ha mai cercato e mai lo cercherà. E' un discorso di strategia nell'immediato, non di quello che accadrà: il nome che hai fatto, poi, tra COVID e costi credo che non sia neanche minimamente percorribile in estate. Dzeko la Juve non lo cerca per i seguenti motivi:
1) Ha 35 anni e fino a giugno costa 6 milioni lordi;
2) La Juve aveva cercato di prendere Dzeko prima che arrivasse Morata;
3) Puntano a consolidare l'ascesa di Kulusevski come seconda punta;
4) C'è pur sempre Dybala in organico;
5) Se prendi Dzeko, contemporaneamente, rischi di mettere in crisi Morata, Dybala e Kulusevski con un colpo solo;
6) SE la juve prenderà una punta, dovrà essere uno che costi poco di ingaggio e che si accontenti di fare meramente turnover e entrare, all'occorrenza, a gara in corso. Uno alla Scamacca, appunto.
Care to translate????

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Care to translate????
Google translate but its better than nothing:

Juve, in this session, Dzeko never looked for him and never will look for him. It is a question of strategy in the immediate future, not of what will happen: the name you made, then, between COVID and costs, I think it is not even feasible in the summer. Juve Dzeko is not looking for him for the following reasons:
1) He is 35 years old and costs 6 million gross until June;
2) Juve had tried to catch Dzeko before Morata arrived;
3) They aim to consolidate Kulusevski's rise as a second striker;
4) There is still Dybala in the organic;
5) If you take Dzeko at the same time, you risk putting Morata, Dybala and Kulusevski in crisis with a single blow;
6) IF Juve will take a striker, it must be one that costs little to sign up and who is content to simply make a turnover and enter, if necessary, during the match in progress. One alla Scamacca, in fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Which one gets injured less?
Judging from experience?! The one we sign...

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Dybala had nothing to do with it, he played with CR and Higuain together under Sarri. Higuain was starting only bc Sarri was here. He had no business being in the roster let alone starting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Dybala had nothing to do with it, he played with CR and Higuain together under Sarri. Higuain was starting only bc Sarri was here. He had no business being in the roster let alone starting.
Yeah, so we had higuain dybala and mandzukic who could play as a st.
So haaland would have come and displaced a 7 million /year higuain?
He would be a 3rd option, just like scammaca if he comes.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, so we had higuain dybala and mandzukic who could play as a st.
So haaland would have come and displaced a 7 million /year higuain?
He would be a 3rd option, just like scammaca if he comes.
1. We did not have Mario, he already left.
2. That's what I mean by bungling. Higuain was already on two failed loans the season before and it was obvious to any sensible human being he was done. There is absolutely no excuse for not guaranteeing the spot to Haaland.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
1. We did not have Mario, he already left.
2. That's what I mean by bungling. Higuain was already on two failed loans the season before and it was obvious to any sensible human being he was done. There is absolutely no excuse for not guaranteeing the spot to Haaland.
No manbro left in the winter. Why am I even bother. His father even said that it wasn't the right time for that kind of a move.

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/haaland-e-il-no-alla-juve-ecco-perche-rifiutai-15704

So we didn't bungle anything. He didn't want to come here, end of story.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No manbro left in the winter. Why am I even bother. His father even said that it wasn't the right time for that kind of a move.

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/haaland-e-il-no-alla-juve-ecco-perche-rifiutai-15704

So we didn't bungle anything. He didn't want to come here, end of story.
1. Mandzukic left in December 2019. Haaland signed for Dortmund in January 2020. MM was not registered for CL, he was a non factor in all this.
2. That is a quote about moving to Juventus from Norway in 2018 and his father said he was not ready for that so he went to Salzburg. It was widely reported he went to Dortmund bc of guaranteed starting spot. You're kidding yourself if you think this kid would not have come to play with CR if he was told the same by us.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
1. Mandzukic left in December 2019. Haaland signed for Dortmund in January 2020. MM was not registered for CL, he was a non factor in all this.
2. That is a quote about moving to Juventus from Norway in 2018 and his father said he was not ready for that so he went to Salzburg. It was widely reported he went to Dortmund bc of guaranteed starting spot. You're kidding yourself if you think this kid would not have come to play with CR if he was told the same by us.
We were after him, but we couldn't guarantee a starting spot. You even acknowledge that yourself.
How can Juve guarantee a starting spot with higuain, Dybala and cr7 before him?
He would have been a 3rd 4th option off the bench, but never a sure starter.
That's what you fail to grasp.

https://sosfanta.calciomercato.com/...-giocare-nellunder-23-e-la-sua-vera-clausola/

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We were after him, but we couldn't guarantee a starting spot. You even acknowledge that yourself.
How can Juve guarantee a starting spot with higuain, Dybala and cr7 before him?
He would have been a 3rd 4th option off the bench, but never a sure starter.
That's what you fail to grasp.

https://sosfanta.calciomercato.com/...-giocare-nellunder-23-e-la-sua-vera-clausola/
You just keep proving my point over and over again with these links.

I did not acknowledge that myself. I said the opposite now, and I said it back then. Ronaldo and Dybala had nothing to do with him, he could've played with them just like Higuain played with them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You just keep proving my point over and over again with these links.

I did not acknowledge that myself. I said the opposite now, and I said it back then. Ronaldo and Dybala had nothing to do with him, he could've played with them just like Higuain played with them.
You said we bungled the deal?
How did we bungled if we tried to get him, when he wouldn't come?
Thats were all of this stared or did you forget.

I'm done anyway.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You said we bungled the deal?
How did we bungled if we tried to get him, when he wouldn't come?
Thats were all of this stared or did you forget.

I'm done anyway.
He wouldn't come because we wouldn't guarantee him he would play over Higuain. We should've done that, it was a no brainer, thus we bungled it. Really don't know what's so hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)