Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (7 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Considering we love freebie's, what would you guys think about getting Wijnaldum on a free transfer?

I personally think Rabiot's and Ramsey's time at Juve should be up in the summer and he's a much better player than both
If he does come, we better not pay him some ridiculous amount of money and a 100 year contract and then be stuck with him if he doesn’t perform.

- - - Updated - - -

https://app.football-italia.net/index.htm#article/footballitalia-165398&menu=news-all
Dzeko too expensive for us?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus are thinking about Pau Torres (22) to replace Chiellini next season. The Villarreal defender has a €50m release clause. [The Athletic]

Is this guy any good?
i only saw him a couple of times, but he didn't strike me as someone special. (and he's already 24, not that it would matter too much.)

i'd prefer to keep demiral and dragusin. de ligt, demiral, dragusin: all chiellini type, physical defenders, good (or supposedly good) in duels. de ligt is a fine passer too. all we need is to build some chemistry between them, and bring some competition from time to time, and we're fine until fucking raiola starts to whisper "move, move, $$$, $$$" in de ligt's ears.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventus are thinking about Pau Torres (22) to replace Chiellini next season. The Villarreal defender has a €50m release clause. [The Athletic]

Is this guy any good?
Most of the big clubs are linked to him, so he's obviously got something. He's 24 though, which is a good age to sign a DC.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Is this guy any good?
An American source talking about an Italian club thinking about signing a Spanish player. There is nothing here.

We have 4 center backs not counting Dragusin or Danilo. De Sciglio and Rugani are on loan. De Ligt and Demiral are young. We aren't going to spend 50m on a CB.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Aguero has missed a lot of games through injury, he wouldn't make a single appearance if J Medical are looking after him.
Yeah I know - When he played at Atletico he was one of my favorite players and I like many here wanted him to sign for us but then he chose City and he is not young anymore BUT he is free in the summer.
Since I cant see him coming for 7M a season I`d definitely pass on him (not sure If I want his injured ass for 7M either)...
Just wondering if others here still want him or not..

P.S I havent watched A.Villa but I see that Grealish guy is doing some damage this season - Is he really that good or just hyped and lucky?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Grealish is very good, him and Foden. Both are skillful and direct, they would do well if they left the EPL for the big European clubs. Aguero is a player I love but at this stage you might be stuck with someone who eats up wages and rarely plays. I worry when I think about the likes of Ramsey on high wages, very little return on the investment.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Grealish is very good, him and Foden. Both are skillful and direct, they would do well if they left the EPL for the big European clubs. Aguero is a player I love but at this stage you might be stuck with someone who eats up wages and rarely plays. I worry when I think about the likes of Ramsey on high wages, very little return on the investment.
We'll never get Foden but Grealish would be pretty cool.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Il sassuolo ha aperto al diritto di riscatto per scamacca - Pedulla'

Stolen from VS: Sassuolo openend for a loan + option.

Sassuolo can eat a dick btw. Get Locatelli after this shit. What’s Siena doing nowadays?
pedulla is a decent source.

I think a lot of people are taking a short sighted view when it comes to someone like Scamacca. It’s clear the club has an objective to get younger as they transition to a new cycle. Scamacca might not fit the short term goal, but if they believe in his talent, he’s still a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)