Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (6 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And we get linked with Vicinius Jr. due to Perez flying to Turin. Any one rating this kid!?

https://www.calciomercato.it/2021/01/20/calciomercato-juventus-real-madrid-vinicius-paratici-pirlo/
Saw it but didnt pay attention to it as its way too unfounded even for Calciomercato.
I doubt Real would sell him on the cheap as even if he has his faults he still is a very bright prospect.
I personally like him but there are other players I`d like to see here way more than him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn't Vicinius suppose to be il nuovo CR7?
Talking of Brazilian wonderkids, reminds me of Lucas Piazon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55675775

Finally left Chelsea after 10 years at the club, and he's still only 26 :lol: The prime example of how nonsensical the loan system can be.

They do love their Brazilian wonderkids at Real Madrid. €120m on three 18 year olds from Brazil in the shape of Vinicius, Rodrygo and Reinier. Just firing that money out in the hope they turn into another superstar.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Where are all these Muricans popping up from? Maybe we can grab him when they get relegated.

With a name like that is he one of those with a German passport?
If transfermarkd is accurate, then his current contract expires in 6 months, not sure about passports, it says he was in Murica when Schalke signed him for their B team...

It might seem like an overstatement atm but Americans might find themselves as one of the hot favourites for the world cup in 2026 where they are one of the home countries, IF they keep doing what they are doing and keep sending youth players to top 10 European leagues like the last two years...

Pulisic is well known for some time, Dest, Weston and Reyna are recent hot names with tons of potential and they play for teams like Barca, Juve, Dortmund, that Sargent kid plays for Werder, little Weah is at Lille, Tyler Adams in RB Leipzig, those are already playing on a regular basis it top Leagues, a lot more are waiting for their time, Hoppe with 5 goals in last 3 games is on the right path, etc...

So, it is not a mission impossible at all, it's a very, very likely scenario that in five years time USA can have a full 23 WorldCup squad filled with players that are not only playing in top European leagues but the majority of them playing and being important/key players in the top top dogs from the top leagues...

Not joking about that and not joking about Hoppe, I watched Schalkes last three games as I had them all on over 2,5 goals which they covered and got me some money, especially his hat trick was classy, his first goal was a piece of art Vs Hoffenheim, third was also nice... It might only be three games, but in those three games he showed potential...

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Paratici is in no hurry at the moment, he is waiting until the last week of the Mercato to see if there will be any opportunities. [Di Marzio]

Juventus want a loan with option to buy Scamacca, no obligation. @romeoagresti

Concrete interest of Parma in the last hours for Rugani. But the player would prefer to stay in France until the end of the season. @romeoagresti

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Man Utd somehow win the league then Pogba suddenly becomes really expensive, Madrid and PSG will want him too who are seemingly FFP exempt.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If transfermarkd is accurate, then his current contract expires in 6 months, not sure about passports, it says he was in Murica when Schalke signed him for their B team...

It might seem like an overstatement atm but Americans might find themselves as one of the hot favourites for the world cup in 2026 where they are one of the home countries, IF they keep doing what they are doing and keep sending youth players to top 10 European leagues like the last two years...

Pulisic is well known for some time, Dest, Weston and Reyna are recent hot names with tons of potential and they play for teams like Barca, Juve, Dortmund, that Sargent kid plays for Werder, little Weah is at Lille, Tyler Adams in RB Leipzig, those are already playing on a regular basis it top Leagues, a lot more are waiting for their time, Hoppe with 5 goals in last 3 games is on the right path, etc...

So, it is not a mission impossible at all, it's a very, very likely scenario that in five years time USA can have a full 23 WorldCup squad filled with players that are not only playing in top European leagues but the majority of them playing and being important/key players in the top top dogs from the top leagues...

Not joking about that and not joking about Hoppe, I watched Schalkes last three games as I had them all on over 2,5 goals which they covered and got me some money, especially his hat trick was classy, his first goal was a piece of art Vs Hoffenheim, third was also nice... It might only be three games, but in those three games he showed potential...
Who is the keeper for Muticans?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)