• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who are these players?

- - - Updated - - -

He is very good right now, creative with a great pass and technique. Better than ramsey and a better fit than dybala. Good chance to become wc in the near future. If there is a chance to sign him, it would be stupied to turn it down
Well better than Ramsey tells me nothing
Better fit than Dybala - Dybala is a great player but there is no point to deny he needs some attributes to be a proper forward such as box presence, on the other hand he isnt doing the best when not playing forward so he is a problematic player in terms of finding the position for him.

The question is - When I imagine my wished signing I expect a player that can be a leader and improve us by making us way more creative while supply some good shooting skills outside the box. This is why I am one of Pogba`s biggest fans around this forum.
Im not saying he is the only option but I do expect a player that can finally lead our midfield and provide what we need.

Despite all that Im deeply concerned about our chance creating ability as right now without checking anything I can tell you that there are at least 5 or even 6 teams that create more than us.
Its true we lack that creative guy but its not as the other teams are perfect...
This is what I blame Pirlo for (well the biggest blame to Pirlo)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

@Kyle @JuveJay @U Picciriddu Its official, Paratici HAS to be a FM21 geek :D First Rovella, Yusuf Demir, and now an unknown LB wonderkid gem in the game with Liberato Cacace lol. Whats next? We after Andrea Papetti? :p:D

- - - Updated - - -

You guys get shocked about american Juve players, nothing would shock me more then a Kiwi Juve player :D

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
TBH NZ is the last place I'd think of looking for a football player. I can think of about five players who have ever played in a top league - Winston Reid, Chris Wood, Ryan Nelsen, Simon Elliott....ok that's four. None of them were that good. Apparently a guy called Wynton Rufer played for Bremen back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)