Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (6 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's too much even if he was a started here because that guy proved absolutely nothing so far.

Another useless and stupid deal.
Says the guy that thought the Chiesa signing was dumb and he was nothing special.

- - - Updated - - -

Scamacca just turned 22, has 6 goals this season, and is/was one of the better players on the u21 squad. An up and comer with a good physical profile, I’d take him over an old bag like Llorente or Pelle any day.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Says the guy that thought the Chiesa signing was dumb and he was nothing special.

- - - Updated - - -

Scamacca just turned 22, has 6 goals this season, and is/was one of the better players on the u21 squad. An up and comer with a good physical profile, I’d take him over an old bag like Llorente or Pelle any day.
And? Plenty of signings are hit and miss. People were fapping over Bernardeschi and look how that turned. Even worse, some still think Bonucci is a good player.

But you basically think 6 goals and being 22yo is enough to spend 20mln + on a striker that has Zwolle and Ascoli behind him.

I never liked the idea of getting a young backup player. They usually want to build their career by playing and proving themselves. This guy surely wouldn't get many minutes here. I had small hopes of us getting Quagliarella not because he's pure class but because he's good enough to be a backup as somebody old and experienced.

I'd rather spend that money on fixing our midfield rather than throwing 20mln and more on a striker that might turn out good based on six goals in one season. Every signing is risky, sure, but some are also quite stupid.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd rather spend that money on fixing our midfield rather than throwing 20mln and more on a striker that might turn out good based on six goals in one season. Every signing is risky, sure, but some are also quite stupid.
who says it’s one or the other?

- - - Updated - - -

So to recap agresti, di marzio, and pedulla (among others) all confirm Juve wants Scamacca. Seems to be the most concrete target up to this point.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Scamacca over geriatric 37 year old Quag is no brainer, settle down Douchen. This team making the team younger and taking chances with long term view makes sense. We do not need to go back to days of ageing short term mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)