Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's good man. obviously still raw, but he's one of those players you see play and you know they will be a star in a couple of years. he's not one of those players that becomes top player in their teens like mbappe or messi. but one of those that once you watch play will know they will be top players in early to mid twneties. think players like iniesta or vidal who became top players in early to middle twenties.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's wow about Scamacca? Other than his neck of course

1610150707695.png
for starters, he's not a finished old fart like llorente or diego costa. and that's enough for 2 wow's already. and he's good too.

i don't think he'd fancy rotting on juve's bench though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How 'bout Icardi? It seems like Moise Kean has gelled in well at PSG with 8 goals in 12 matches and Icardi might play second fiddle. It's possible PSG will hold a yard sale with a new manager. He might become available in the summer if the situation stays the same.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
how reliable is that source about dabo? because if its true we have landed one of the most underratted talents in the world. dude is a monster player and will be a top player in 2 or 3 years
I’ve found them to be reliable over the years. But time shall tell.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How 'bout Icardi? It seems like Moise Kean has gelled in well at PSG with 8 goals in 12 matches and Icardi might play second fiddle. It's possible PSG will hold a yard sale with a new manager. He might become available in the summer if the situation stays the same.
I think we're getting Milik for free. If Morata continues his good form for the whole season i don't think there's a need to splash on a striker with Ronaldo and Dybała also here.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
he's good man. obviously still raw, but he's one of those players you see play and you know they will be a star in a couple of years. he's not one of those players that becomes top player in their teens like mbappe or messi. but one of those that once you watch play will know they will be top players in early to mid twneties. think players like iniesta or vidal who became top players in early to middle twenties.
I can't even find a proper skills compilation on youtube for this guy. Has he been a regular starter for Nantes?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
At this point its pretty safe to say that Paratici plays FM. He's doing what everyone does in that game, only buying young players.
I dont know about others but when I played I kind of mixed it up. Only buying young players reminds me of the 90s and the first century of 2k with Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)