Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (12 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Get another chance to look at him closely tonight.

Who do you think is on the chopping block if we moved for him? Rabiot looks favourite.
I hope and think Rabiot, easy plusvalenza material. I like him the least of our midfielders at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Il genoa ha dato l ok per scamacca adesso sta a juve e sassuolo trattare

Tuttosport

- - - Updated - - -

Il Genoa ha dato il via libera per Scamacca. Momblano

- - - Updated - - -

Conferma anche tuttosport
Proposto un prestito con diritto di riscatto per scamacca
Operazione alla morata

Calciomercato.it

A lot of Scamacca news. Genoa apparently agrees terminating his loan contract, and we offer a loan + option (TS, Momblano and CM)

Not the best sources tho

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Why you guys rate Scamacca so much? Isn't he Zaza vol 2?
Def not. He’s been highly touted since he was like 16 with Roma. They called him the next Ibra. Very raw player but with a lot of upside. He will definitely be good Serie A player IMO. The question is whether he is Juventus caliber or whether he ends up being Lazio caliber. My guess is he will be a later bloomer too. He probably won’t hit his peak until late 20s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Rovella , Reynolds and Scamacca is a good January mercato. I would love Locatelli too but our club is broke. Would need to be loan+obligation like our business in the summer.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why you guys rate Scamacca so much? Isn't he Zaza vol 2?
Well, he's quite a bit bigger, more athletic and has better technique. He definitely catches your eye when you watch the match, like how can this big fucker move so well and you're telling me he's not good lol? How is it possible? Surely he can at least be a decent reserve.

I would like us to buy him but only if the price is right. I think I would prefer him to Milik, who will ask for 5M per year and hasn't played in months.

Jun 16, 2020
Well, he's quite a bit bigger, more athletic and has better technique. He definitely catches your eye when you watch the match, like how can this big fucker move so well and you're telling me he's not good lol? How is it possible? Surely he can at least be a decent reserve.

I would like us to buy him but only if the price is right. I think I would prefer him to Milik, who will ask for 5M per year and hasn't played in months.
Whats the right price tho? Id say 15, but I guess this deal will be made around ~20m. Quite a lot for 2 goals and 1 assist, but a lot better than paying for Milik and his salary.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Whats the right price tho? Id say 15, but I guess this deal will be made around ~20m. Quite a lot for 2 goals and 1 assist, but a lot better than paying for Milik and his salary.
Well he has 6 goals and 1 assist if you include the Coppa. He bombed Samp.

Once you get around 20M, it starts to get too high for me. 15M is reasonable considering he should be on very low wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)