Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not really. Anelka was actually talented at one point, a quality striker. Pelle is, was and will forever be a supreme Jabroni.

I'd rank a move for Pelle at the same level as targeting Borriello back in the day. Heck, even Bendtner was better than Pelle.
I meant that he wouldn’t get much playing time like Anelka, Bendtner, etc didn’t.

Btw at the time we got Anelka he was a Jabroni too. The dude’s football career was already over a long time ago.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Another example of shit refereeing @s4tch

How can you be 20 yards away and not think that is a foul? Just awful standards. Seems you have to fall over to get a foul. Imagine it, Ronaldo being too honest.
haha, true. i don't remember this episode at all. it's either watching the match and the live thread simultaneously or just being immune to minor ref mistakes already

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pirlo needs to stop playing bernadeschi, force him to move that way. Even so I don't want Gomez in exchange for bern, we need to sell him if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici could think to bring Mario Mandzukic back to Juventus as a backup striker role. [Gazzetta]
apparently mandzukic is not on good terms with the club, only the fans. Unlikely this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)