Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (39 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Again with this Eriksen, noooo. nooo. noooooOOOoooOOOoOOO (Pavarotti sang it for me).
With all CBs out I think we should take Giovinco back and put him on as CB. I think he could solidify our back in comparison to what Bonucci offers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A few (dodgy) sources saying we are going to sign Isco in January.

Seems to get linked to us all the time. Wasn't he an Allegri favourite? Zidane certainly doesn't seem to like him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,226
    we can't buy him so we can't loan him out. No more EU spots.
    Cagliari need to ''buy'' him and have a gentlemen agreement with Juve and sell him later to us for a bigger fee.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Seems to get linked to us all the time. Wasn't he an Allegri favourite? Zidane certainly doesn't seem to like him.
    Would Isco be able to play in Ramsey's role? I mean B2B in 3-man mid that requires creativity but also a lot of running.

Seems like he's faded away in recent years for no reason but then again, there has to be a reason, right?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Would Isco be able to play in Ramsey's role? I mean B2B in 3-man mid that requires creativity but also a lot of running.

Seems like he's faded away in recent years for no reason but then again, there has to be a reason, right?
    Well I think it was his role at Malaga but I might be wrong.
    The thing is about Isco - He is a very good player but is fatter and slower than he used to be (at least the last time I noticed him.)
    I wouldnt mind loan with option or even just loan but we really need Pogba or some L.Alberto like player

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Just get Aouar. That's what we need
    yup, been saying it all summer.

- - - Updated - - -

is deadpool any good? I trust Paratici but anyone here who watches MLS can testify?

- - - Updated - - -

its funny because Zidane was an isco fan at the start, he looks like a whale now, i'd keep away.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Expecting Dybala to PSG rumours pick up now that they have hired Pochettino
    I love Dybala but he did his job at Juve and moving on would be good for all parties involved. I bet we would ask PSG to include Verratti in the deal. I wouldn't be against it as I believe one of the reasons the likes of Bonucci and Bernardeschi are playing is to force some Italian internationals into our starting lineups for marketing reasons. So at least we play one of the good Italians.

Eh who am I kidding, Bonucci is going to retire as a starter for Juve in 2024, isn't he?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I love Dybala but he did his job at Juve and moving on would be good for all parties involved. I bet we would ask PSG to include Verratti in the deal. I wouldn't be against it as I believe one of the reasons the likes of Bonucci and Bernardeschi are playing is to force some Italian internationals into our starting lineups for marketing reasons. So at least we play one of the good Italians.

Eh who am I kidding, Bonucci is going to retire as a starter for Juve in 2024, isn't he?
    Locatelli looks more likely than verratti

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)