Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (15 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So Pogba isn't moving in january... Then just get Locatelli and a backup striker.

But I guess Locatelli doesn't want to move with the Euros coming up.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Put Pogba there with them and we suddenly start feeling better about it
Are we really sure Pogba mishaps in MU is only because of MU? It is like what 3 years since he performed day in and day out on a decent level. It's quite possible that Ole is moron, and Mou is moron, and everyone around him are shit. But I mean, he is not the one without the blame at all, right?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Are we really sure Pogba mishaps in MU is only because of MU? It is like what 3 years since he performed day in and day out on a decent level. It's quite possible that Ole is moron, and Mou is moron, and everyone around him are shit. But I mean, he is not the one without the blame at all, right?
It simply depends on your expectations. Pogba does not and never will control games. He's a highlight player who needs to take the box-to-box role. In the current setting, the McKennie role is closest to that. Putting him in Arthur or Rabiot/Bentancur position would be a mishap as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli is trash, and we have enough trash.
You said the same about McKennie without watching him. Try to learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It simply depends on your expectations. Pogba does not and never will control games. He's a highlight player who needs to take the box-to-box role. In the current setting, the McKennie role is closest to that. Putting him in Arthur or Rabiot/Bentancur position would be a mishap as well.
That's precisely what I'm saying. Pogba is no savior. And current Pogba can become a problem aka Dybala. Expensive, moody, hard to accomdate him when he is off, and Pogba has been off for a couple of years, it's like playing 12 vs 10.
We need a fucking Barella tbh, he would be perfect for us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:sergio:

Remember Lemina? let's wait until the season is over.
Yeah, Lemina was never good. Off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

That's precisely what I'm saying. Pogba is no savior. And current Pogba can become a problem aka Dybala. Expensive, moody, hard to accomdate him when he is off, and Pogba has been off for a couple of years, it's like playing 12 vs 10.
We need a fucking Barella tbh, he would be perfect for us.
Depends on the price and the role. If we get a Locatelli, we could field 2 box-to-box players and Pogba would be a fantastic fit there. If Pirlo doesn't want to budge from this system, it's futile.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just play 4-3-3 with Arthur distributing Mckennie as box to box and recoverer role and Pogba taking the reign in midfield while Ronaldo Morata Chiesa and Kulu waiting for his chance.
Dybala - I like him but I dont think he fits.
Then try to get Haaland so post Ronaldo he could play with Morata.
I think 3 mids are a must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)