Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (11 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
I guess you are his agent..
I said we should do our utmost to get him - We either succeed or fail but its better than not trying and not getting him..
We dont have the financial flex to buy him, no need to be his agent to see that. On top of that he is one of the most, if not the most wanted player in the world. How do you see us competing with the Oil supported clubs of Man City, Chelsea, PSG or even the likes of Madrid?

The only way he would come here is if he has some sort of sentiment, like De Ligt had with Ronaldo and wanted to play for juve because of that. In that sense i agree, we should go for it

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We dont have the financial flex to buy him, no need to be his agent to see that. On top of that he is one of the most, if not the most wanted player in the world. How do you see us competing with the Oil supported clubs of Man City, Chelsea, PSG or even the likes of Madrid?

The only way he would come here is if he has some sort of sentiment, like De Ligt had with Ronaldo and wanted to play for juve because of that. In that sense i agree, we should go for it
He has a €75m clause from summer 2022.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That clause will only be part of the full expenditure of the transfer. Raiola is gonna take his share, bonuses for the player will also be important and wages. If we have a chance im all for it, just dont see us competing with the other big clubs on that front.
It's a €150m deal but I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo leaves that summer.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Yeah, it's not like we paid 80mln for a 20yo defender giving him one of the biggest contracts in Europe. The sentiment was key here.

May 26, 2016
Yeah, it's not like we paid 80mln for a 20yo defender giving him one of the biggest contracts in Europe. The sentiment was key here.
For sure, but this deal would potentially go up to 150m (+) as mentioned earlier. Time will tell, im personally doubtful it will happen. When it comes to De Ligt i do believe him wanting to play with Ronaldo was key, its not like we were the only ones interested

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We dont have the financial flex to buy him

ronaldo 150 million. 30 million salary

May 26, 2016

ok ok , i get the point :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

MDL is here because he is smart and has a very smart agent in Raiola.
Haaland is in a similar state as MDL was but for one major difference - Haaland is a forward and MDL is a defender. It matters because we have been known for being one of the best defense schools there is.
As for attacking - We dont have the numbers BUT he says his idols are Zlatan and Ronaldo - It means we could play the Ronaldo card.

Money wise - I dont think anyone is going to offer him a 30M salary.. He will get a pay rise but its not going to be something difficult to afford.
Transfer fee it is fixed on 75M so we already know the price.

The question is this: Where would Haaland like to go and Real Madrid seem like the favorite as he stated before Real Madrid in his preferences. Then there is Raiola who is known to have influence on players moves...

We are definitely not the favorite but we definitely have a chance! Tell Ronaldo to use his charms on Haaland and who knows - Maybe he`ll come to learn from him...
We can put a 180M clause like in MDL`s case to ensure he is able to walk out when he wants to change and it would also help us not getting robbed because the player wants to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)