Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didn't pogba say Juve was a holiday for him?

Maybe read few posts over explaining it? (4 years later and people keep missing the mark) Media took it way out of context and people like fake outrage, he explained his statement and was really nothing wrong with it. He was talking about coming back to Man U where he started off, had little to do with dissing Juve at all. But I guess people dont read actual interviews and only want tidbits and inflamatory headlines.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pogba´s Mentality worries me just more than i would like.

He is no Morata, so dont sell me that argument about he "doing a morata" here. Pogba is an arrogant, nonchalant and inmature man.
Well people call CR7 arrogant nonchalant and immature at times too.

Khedira is not flashy, humble, mature and old. But is he a champion? No.

Pogba is the best midfielder we ever had since 2015.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well people call CR7 arrogant nonchalant and immature at times too.

Khedira is not flashy, humble, mature and old. But is he a champion? No.

Pogba is the best midfielder we ever had since 2015.
Well, he arguably was. But we got him when he was already declining.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He did not say that. That's entirely your interpretation. The only thing he truly meant (and actually said) was Manchester felt like coming home.

Some fans just have long toes to be stepped on. He made us a world record transfer fee and gave us 4 fantastic years while coming in for free... There's only one side being ungrateful here and it's not his. So stop twisting his words.
I know footballers are notoriously dumb but this didn't come across well at all. "I just went for a holiday" were literally his words.

I think he realised that afterwards, to clarify that it was more to do with the buzz of returning to Manchester than as disrespect for Juve. Still, he put his foot in it so fans have a right to mention it.

Turned out a great move for him :baus:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was such an obvious mistake moving to Man Utd, particularly at the time he joined where they didn't play in any way that suited him plus they weren't even in the CL.

I think Pogba's ego played a huge part and he believed his hype too much. I think he thought he could single handedly turn them into a top team again. What disappointed me has been that it seems that once he realised that wasn't going to happen he has thrown in the towel, done the minimum in games and just gone through the motions. There is no getting away from it that he has been pretty woeful at times.

It's been a number of seasons now since he played consistently well and maybe it is us now with the ego that we can suddenly turn him back into a top player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Dybala leaves, we need a backup CF. Not sure Gomez would fit that profile.
The question is who?
I definitely think we need a strong midfielder and a forward that goes into opposition area more often than Dybala. The only question is who can we get that is good and fits the bill.
The only available player I can think of is Milik but I dont really rate him that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)