Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (9 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Napoli, Milik escluso dalla lista Serie A e da lista UEFA: non giocherà fino a gennaio.

Poor guy. ADL stubbornness destroys him.
at this point, a mutual termination would be the best solution. adl should realize that he wouldn't get any transfer fee for milik, and he could save his salary too.

anyway, adl is an idiot who shot himself in the foot a couple of times lately. i hope osimhen turns out to be a 43-year-old organ trafficker and gets arrested.

Jun 16, 2020
at this point, a mutual termination would be the best solution. adl should realize that he wouldn't get any transfer fee for milik, and he could save his salary too.

anyway, adl is an idiot who shot himself in the foot a couple of times lately. i hope osimhen turns out to be a 43-year-old organ trafficker and gets arrested.
He’s so stupid, can’t believe it. Literally burned 25m.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Two things for you to stfu about Ferran Torres. First he signed for City and isnt going anywhere. And secondly he has been UTTER SHIT every single second he played for them so far.

So just ease the fvck down on the hype.
Because he's so shit after 2 games for city we shouldn't sign him? You mean to tell me the rest of the city team has been doing well this season? tell that to the people who still want Cancelo back

- - - Updated - - -

He’s so stupid, can’t believe it. Literally burned 25m.
Good, how much did they spend on that Nigerian striker? bet ADL will be bitching about how Juve's revenues are so much greater than his

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Never seen Ferran Torres play but already dislike him.
I've seen him play a couple of times, and he did impress for Valencia, but Valencia is one thing and Juventus is another thing entirely.

In any case, Zaniolo, injury or not, shits on this Spanish faggot seven times a week, and thrice on Sundays.

Hopefully, he rots in City, failing miserably, and Badass finally shuts up about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)