Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We need to trigger that release clause in Haalands contract after this season. He's a must going forward. Don't care how much commission we pay Raiola.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Speaking of mercato
I always wonder why journalist or fans in england never have a photo of player arriving at their airport regarding transfer in? Or fans crowding the arrival gate at airport? Never seen or heard any of it.
Is there any law forbid?

I remember years ago EPL fans believed in some fake news about player arriving at their city airport. Which in italy it won't happen cause tifosi around the word could see the new arrival throught fans or journalist..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Get Donnaruma for free and sell Tek for 40m to Milan. They need new goalkeeper
He's too good for Milan.

He's a world class goalie and great on the ball, something Donnarumma needs to work on.

If we decided to sell Szczesny, I don't think he'd be short of suitors.

I know it would be unnecessary on our part to try to fix something that ain't broken but Donnarumma for free would be too good an opportunity to pass on. He's one of the few from the current generation of Italian players that you can definitively say that he's going to become elite.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Speaking of mercato
I always wonder why journalist or fans in england never have a photo of player arriving at their airport regarding transfer in? Or fans crowding the arrival gate at airport? Never seen or heard any of it.
Is there any law forbid?

I remember years ago EPL fans believed in some fake news about player arriving at their city airport. Which in italy it won't happen cause tifosi around the word could see the new arrival throught fans or journalist..
Its not easy for the majority of man utd fans who live on the outskirts of London to travel hours up north to Manchester just to see someone who they'll slag off for being a flop in a months time

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's too good for Milan.

He's a world class goalie and great on the ball, something Donnarumma needs to work on.

If we decided to sell Szczesny, I don't think he'd be short of suitors.

I know it would be unnecessary on our part to try to fix something that ain't broken but Donnarumma for free would be too good an opportunity to pass on. He's one of the few from the current generation of Italian players that you can definitively say that he's going to become elite.
Woj is terrible on the ball indeed but he is actually a good GK.
Donnarumma - He is Italian and the heir of Buffon in the national team. He is also a very good GK who can improve and even improve a lot. The only thing Im worried about him is that he is howler prone.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's sign Castrovilli :fap:
Very good player, I definitely rate but Fiorentina would ask for their imaginary sums when it comes to Juve.
Sometimes I feel like the best way to take a player from Fiorentina is to ask another club to buy the player for us and give them a small fee for their troubles.

Jun 16, 2020
Pogba, Donnarumma or Milik for free would be nice. Not sure if the first 2 are realistic.

For now I think the focus should be finding a Chiellini replacement. This could be his last year. Same for Buffon, but we still have Perin.

And it’s mostly waiting. If Ramsey has a season full injuries again, Bernardeschi underperforming, McKennie not good enough, so many possible outcomes that will determine next years mercato.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pogba, Donnarumma or Milik for free would be nice. Not sure if the first 2 are realistic.

For now I think the focus should be finding a Chiellini replacement. This could be his last year. Same for Buffon, but we still have Perin.

And it’s mostly waiting. If Ramsey has a season full injuries again, Bernardeschi underperforming, McKennie not good enough, so many possible outcomes that will determine next years mercato.
Donnarumma is realistic. Pogba I dont know, maybe...

Jun 16, 2020
Donnarumma is realistic. Pogba I dont know, maybe...
I’m not sure, he’s a player with a lot of value. Milan would be stupid to not accept his demands, knowing they could still sell him instead of losing him for free. But let’s hope Raiola gives them a hard time as he did before.

Pogba’s situation I still don’t understand. Been reading multiple times that ManU has a option for another year, but not sure if it’s true. Still only 27.. should be (or reaching) his prime, things don’t work out for him there. Made a stupid mistake, same for Marotta.

Jun 6, 2015
Milenkovic another one to keep an eye on. Would be perfect for that RCB/RB role that Danilo is currently playing. Prade just said that they will be forced to sell him next summer unless he signs an extension.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
none of those options are interesting to me.

we should be looking at new talent to groom.

we need to look for the next gen of xavis and messis and del pieros. not these hacks being mentioned above

@Bianconero81 come give me some approval bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)