Winter mercato thread 2020 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Basically we trade Can + 10 million for Kuku

seems great to me.
:agree:

As long as Can is obligation you buy, good winter Mercato. I never expected us to improve our midfield or RB position in this window anyways, even if it would be nice. Got a nice young high potential talent and got rid of a wage burden that wasn’t contributing.

Thanks tootsie.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Juventus’s mercato is over after the transfer of Emre Can to Dortmund. He will move on loan for €2m with obligation to buy in the summer for €27m. (Sky)
Great ... and i see some optimism here, strange !!

give the man this summer, am sure he will pull out his magic

at last no CAN ...hope the rest of deadwoods are leaving too

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bentancur/Pjanic
Rabiot/Khedira/Matuidi
Ramsey/Berna

On paper this is great but in reality half of them are injured or underwhelming. I'm actually looking forward to Khedira coming back because he's the only one that looks like he could score a goal out of these chumps.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That midfield needs massive restructuring come summer - ok, maybe not massive but one quality youngsters and one world class performer. Out with Kebab Senior, Blaised and Confused, Burnturdeski and Terminal Patient (if he continues to remain sidelined and/or ineffective).

A midfield six of Rabiot, Pogba, Bentancur, Pjanic, Tonali and Kulu is very promising and exciting. We could also add another low cost rotation option if necessary.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dortmund sold Alcacer to Villareal for 23 million,these stingy have money, stop pissing us off and paid us. We should send him to Hertha Berlin, Milan arrived to Sell Piantek 27, Lyon sold Toussart 25 milions.
Exactly Can isn't that shit when you compare him to what crap gets sold for 30m nowadays. The markets inflated but other than wages they are acquiring a versatile german international with some solid experience and is only 26. It's a great deal for them, and a good deal for us because he was a wantaway with high wages and who happen to piss some of our insecure orphans on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Exactly Can isn't that shit when you compare him to what crap gets sold for 30m nowadays. The markets inflated but other than wages they are acquiring a versatile german international with some solid experience and is only 26. It's a great deal for them, and a good deal for us because he was a wantaway with high wages and who happen to piss some of our insecure orphans on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gotta give it to him that he turns up in big matches - the Atletico game for instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)