Winter mercato thread 2020 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Bye Emre. Good riddance. Summer time at least 7 of these players need to leave: MDS, Matuidi, Rugani, Danilo, Berna, Cuadrado, Ramsey, Khedira, Costa & Higuain. These players do not belong to CL contenders. Some because they're not good enough, some because they're injured most of the time and some because of their age.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bye Emre. Good riddance. Summer time at least 7 of these players need to leave: MDS, Matuidi, Rugani, Danilo, Berna, Cuadrado, Ramsey, Khedira, Costa & Higuain. These players do not belong to CL contenders. Some because they're not good enough, some because they're injured most of the time and some because of their age.
I completely disagree regarding Cuads and Higuain (and I was one of the most vocal about dishing out 90 million for him).

Ramsey deserves until the end of the season to prove himself - Costa is injury prone, but when in the side and on form, he gives us another outlet, a different approach, so I'd keep him unless we can get 40-50 million for him.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
I completely disagree regarding Cuads and Higuain (and I was one of the most vocal about dishing out 90 million for him).

Ramsey deserves until the end of the season to prove himself - Costa is injury prone, but when in the side and on form, he gives us another outlet, a different approach, so I'd keep him unless we can get 40-50 million for him.
Fair. But the other 6 gotta go.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If only it were that easy. I'd say get rid of those who don't play at all like Pjaca and Can but you downplay the importance of experience. Khedira shouldn't play too much but he is reliable when called upon, Cuadrado is versatile and vital for us this season, Higuain may not be top line CL but great to have on the bench and when Dybala/Ronaldo are out. In order for us to win the CL we do need to be competing for Serie A every year and to win the league we need these types of players to come in and do a good job when called upon.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
good news that football Italia is having problem ...it supports merda and i stopped following them ..

Romero costed 26 mln as it was a compensation for what Genoa payed for Sturaro (18 mln ) in Jan 2019 ..we needed that for FFP rules after CR7 arrival

i think if we collect 20- 25 from selling him i will be happy as he's not our level

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Depends what their offer is. If I remember correctly, we paid like 30mln for him.
it was 26 + bonus iirc. i don't remember the length of the contract. if it's 5 years, anything over ~20-21m is pure plusvalenza. there's no need to rush anything with him, so if the club sells romero, i'm sure the terms will be favorable.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
good news that football Italia is having problem ...it supports merda and i stopped following them ..

Romero costed 26 mln as it was a compensation for what Genoa payed for Sturaro (18 mln ) in Jan 2019 ..we needed that for FFP rules after CR7 arrival

i think if we collect 20- 25 from selling him i will be happy as he's not our level
Yep, at the end was 8m + Stururu

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That doesn't sound realistic, does it? I would imagine MDS, Khedira, and perhaps Rugani may leave. But Danilo will probably remain as a backup and Cuads will be kept for his versatility. Ramsey will probably remain as an option, at least off the bench. Wouldn't be surprised if Higuain stays either. It's just not realistic or even intelligent to make a whole bunch of changes when you're trying to keep some consistency with the whole Ronaldo-Champions League push.

I would be happy with MDS, Bernardski, Rugani, and Khedira being sold. Then we need to at least address the RB position and bring in a potential starter; I don't want Cuads there long term. Buying Tonali is essential for me as the DM reinforcement. Further up the pitch, we need some more creativity in midfield, so perhaps Milinkovic-Savic or hopefully Pogba. Then lastly, we need another winger to help open up play and replace Bernardski. That's four positions and hopefully not too much to ask.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

:) Football-italia are a news aggregator. They don't support no one. They have bloggers, but that's the bloggers opinions, which are pretty diversified, not the website per se.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)