Winter mercato thread 2020 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Proven European winner. lol He won a Mickey Mouse cup playing Bate Borisov, Vidi, PAOK, Malmo, Prague, Eintracht, Kiev, Arsenal along the way. Imagine thinking this somehow makes him a proven European winner that is going to win us CL because of that experience. :lol:

IF we manage to win in Europe it will have nothing to do with the nonsense you wrote.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
Proven European winner. lol He won a Mickey Mouse cup playing Bate Borisov, Vidi, PAOK, Malmo, Prague, Eintracht, Kiev, Arsenal along the way. Imagine thinking this somehow makes him a proven European winner that is going to win us CL because of that experience. :lol:

IF we manage to win in Europe it will have nothing to do with the nonsense you wrote.
it is called EUROPE league not mickey mouse cup
in that sense, sarri is an upgrade to allegri and conte, and when he wins your arguments will be nonsense.
to call a hypothesis a nonsense before proven right or wrong is the biggest nonsense in it self.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
it is called EUROPE league not mickey mouse cup
in that sense, sarri is an upgrade to allegri and conte, and when he wins your arguments will be nonsense.
to call a hypothesis a nonsense before proven right or wrong is the biggest nonsense in it self.
this is maybe repeated several times

from Tactical Point of View ...

Allegri >>>>> both Conte and Sarri

from a Style and imposing football point of view ...

Sarri and Conte >> Allegri

now creating a Juve similar to Sarri Napoli is impossible with Matuidi and the other cowards in the mid.

I believe Sarri with few toys in the summer, we can do better ....

this year, if we get a scudetto, is ok ...a lousy scudetto ... for an experimental Juve to function like free-flowing football, which is, the experiment outcome is a

4/10 to me, but AA is trying ...

Sarri is trying too, we saw some flashes here and their ....hang up me friends :blaise: we are close

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yes, sarri won.
conte had the chance with us where the final would have been in juventus stadium still managed to get knocked out.
Allegri on the other hand had the chance with us in two finals and where he excused that ronaldo and messi are players you can't stop and then when he had ronalo he managed to get knocked out by a young ajax team without any experience.

Now that we have a proven european winner, and ronaldo in our ranks. There is nothing that will stop us.
even without khedira we should manage to win against lyon and then lets see
@Osman was right. He just trolling. He's got a funniest member medal though - and you old folks keep talking about how the forum was better in the past. Must have deen a dire place.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It would be interesting to see what folks think of Sarri if he were to win in Europe this year.
I will be extremely happy for the win, I will give him credit for that but I don't think anything would make me like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Or if Ronaldo puts on masterclasses. How much credit will Sarri get.
It has to be a Zidane Domenech 2006 situation and I doubt that happens in the CL

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman was right. He just trolling. He's got a funniest member medal though - and you old folks keep talking about how the forum was better in the past. Must have deen a dire place.
I don't remember any of his posts that got him the award.

Last edited:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Danny Rose is going to Newcastle on a dry loan. Maybe we should have tried for him?
He’ll moan about the racism in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people who have been here for over 10yrs should have a some sort of loyalty medal. I feel unloved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)