Winter mercato thread 2020 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kurzawa is that bad. Horrid defensively, and one of the worst footballing IQ according to PSG fans
De Sciglio is not only horrible but he's also constantly injured. He's literally useless. I'd rather have a semi-useless player instead.

But yeah, while we're at it, Kurzawa used to show good performances, hence PSG went after him. I wouldn't mind taking the chance trying to revive him here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's good news that we are not getting Kurzawa but man the amount of suck that Paratici does is quite a lot. I can't believe what we are dealing with and for how long will this last.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Both Kurzawa and De Sciglio are at a similar stage in their careers.

Both failed potential, constantly injured and have proven that they do not belong at a top club atleast not in the capacity of frequent first team player.

At their best they are both average. Kurzawa is better going forward while De Sciglio is better in defense. Nothing to write home about.

This doesn't affect our season at all whether the deal goes through or not.

Infact there is a good chance we'll inevitably face that situation where we will struggle to offload Kurzawa because of the wages he could potentially earn here.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good thing that Kurzawa deal is off. I mean, 4m net for a backup LB is dumb.

Just wait until the Summer, PSG will come back for MDS once they lose Kurzawa and Muenier. We can easily sell when Pellegrini is back from loan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's good news that we are not getting Kurzawa but man the amount of suck that Paratici does is quite a lot. I can't believe what we are dealing with and for how long will this last.
I worry Paratici sees the dollar signs in foreign leagues and is inspired to lead a more ambitious project at United, Arsenal, PSG or one of the other well run big sides.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why do we even want Kurzawa for the future? We offloaded Spinazzola, who can play both fullback positions, because we were getting Pellegrini who is a LB.

So why did we make that deal if we also want Kurzawa?

:fab3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why do we even want Kurzawa for the future? We offloaded Spinazzola, who can play both fullback positions, because we were getting Pellegrini who is a LB.

So why did we make that deal if we also want Kurzawa?

:fab3:
if we dont have faith in De Sciglio then why was Pellegrini let go after Spina sold? but de sciglio was kept?

That there squad building :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I fear we gonna plusvalenza him.
Hopefully it won't happen. That would be simply dumb. Perhaps Pellegrini is not good enough to be a starter but he's been growing pretty nicely at Cagliari so far. He's very young, with potential and on a low salary. We should keep him.

There's quite a list of useless players to be sold: Pjaca, Can, Khedira, Matuidi and Bernardeschi should be sold between now and next Summer. If Ramsey doesn't step up, he should be asked questions too. Offload those players and replace with Tonali + 2 other CMs who fit the coach's needs and can actually play.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The De Sciglio-Kurzawa exchange will not go ahead. An swap seemed to have been made, but then the Italian champions blocked the negotiation as they were no longer convinced. [Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

De Sciglio back to training with the team and could feature against Fiorentina this weekend. [Romeo Agresti]

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Kurzawa deal was too good to be true, Marotta knew that he is leaving and set this unmovable object, De Sciglio, as handicap.
Paratici is too incompetent to get rid of him like that, we will release him for free, prolly pay a release clause too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)