Winter mercato thread 2020 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
let me lie down a sec.
ive noticed your liking for ASMR "artists" as well particularly, Ms Bell.

odd isnt it that you focus on one who rolplays as the hot teacher. the quintessential female authority figure from a time in your life when you were young, inexperienced and fantasizing about an older woman who was completely sexually unavailable to you.

did mom not give you much attention? did she hit you with a ruler?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,553
    ive noticed your liking for ASMR "artists" as well particularly, Ms Bell.

odd isnt it that you focus on one who rolplays as the hot teacher. the quintessential female authority figure from a time in your life when you were young, inexperienced and fantasizing about an older woman who was completely sexually unavailable to you.

did mom not give you much attention? did she hit you with a ruler?
    actually miss Bell annoys me, Dai is the one who loves her.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    and :gdm: says all our transfer are in stand-by. lol
    Can't be for long, only a couple of days left. My guess atm would be.

De Sciglio stays
    Berna stays
    Emre Can out

No signings.

But lets see, things can change fast. I would love an Allan as a replacement for Emre Can. We really need to change atleast 50% of our midfield to next season.

Khedira out, Ramsey (if he don't start to deliver) Matudi(it's time) Emre Can(seems like hes not suited to Sarris type of play) .

Bentancur is a most keep (the only one for me) Rabiot, progess is made, and we need to keep someone, Pjanic should stay but if we could sell him for alot and pring a Pogba and Tonalli I would go for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)