Winter mercato thread 2020 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
I will be happy if we can get rid of Emre Can. Rakitic mweh ... Paquete? Don't know how good he really is, because Milan fucks every players potential. At least he will bring some missing creativity.
I know Paquetá since Flamengo. It is not like AMF that plays its best. He was always an irregular player, played a good game, then a bad one. You can play the role of Rabiot, but you have the problem of trying to dribble in the defensive field. He does have a talent for doing well at Juventus, but keep that in mind.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I know Paquetá since Flamengo. It is not like AMF that plays its best. He was always an irregular player, played a good game, then a bad one. You can play the role of Rabiot, but you have the problem of trying to dribble in the defensive field. He does have a talent for doing well at Juventus, but keep that in mind.
Welcome to the forum bro. :tup:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I hate to repeat myself but any half decent team butchers our right side..Cuadrado is good enough against weaker sides or the matches that go our way but you can’t depend on him full time and expect to achieve anything of note

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Welcome to our forumao :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
VVD is a beast, but we have far bigger problems in the midfield and fullback positions. Also, Barca and Madrid will be all over him, throwing crazy money. Ah, did I mention PSG? Let's focus on other areas and more realistic targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)