Winter mercato thread 2020 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
FI ..Riola

However, Raiola was a little more lenient when it came to another client, Manchester United want-away midfielder Pogba. Should Juventus fans dream of a return?
“Juve fans should dream, because if you do not dream, then you are dead. I do not work in dreams, but in the real world, so have to make the right choices for my clients.
“This is not the right moment to say what Paul’s future will be.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
FI ..Riola

However, Raiola was a little more lenient when it came to another client, Manchester United want-away midfielder Pogba. Should Juventus fans dream of a return?
“Juve fans should dream, because if you do not dream, then you are dead. I do not work in dreams, but in the real world, so have to make the right choices for my clients.
OK Mr. "Real World", just bring us Pogba and STFU.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
FI ..Riola

oh look, predictable quotes of no significance in any way. What a shocking turn of events!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Losing depth in number of positions where we are light on options for someone who can only play in one position, has flopped their current team, is untested in a new league, has had attitude problems and on higher wages doesn't seem like a very good deal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Losing depth in number of positions where we are light on options for someone who can only play in one position, has flopped their current team, is untested in a new league, has had attitude problems and on higher wages doesn't seem like a very good deal.
Wrong. De sciglio is not dependable both in terms of his injuries and the fact hes our only back up at left back right now.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Is this like a favour for Kurzawa's agent or something?

Edit: Ah first headline I read is he just switched to Willian's agency.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is Kurzawa dependable? Who is our backup RB right now?

I'm not a fan of De Sciglio and would not be against a swap but this is not good one.
Dependable in what sense? Hes less injury prone than de sciglio, contributed more in terms of assists and goals than de sciglio has ever done for us. I cant say I'm a fan of kurzawa but hes an upgrade even if he is a minor one

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dependable in what sense? Hes less injury prone than de sciglio, contributed more in terms of assists and goals than de sciglio has ever done for us. I cant say I'm a fan of kurzawa but hes an upgrade even if he is a minor one
In the same sense that you say De Sciglio is not. Kurzawa missed 3 months of last season with an injury and his manager has criticised his attitude, that doesn't sound dependable.

He is marginally more productive going forward in lesser league where PSG regularly thrash teams. We are gaining a LB but at the same time losing someone who can play LB/RB and provide cover for CB.

If we are going to sell De Sciglio that is fine, but being stuck with a flop backup on higher wages that can only cover 1 position doesn't seem like a good move. I'd rather stick with De Sciglio until the summer and have Pellegrini as backup if we are willing to sacrifice versatility, especially given our wage bill.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In the same sense that you say De Sciglio is not. Kurzawa missed 3 months of last season with an injury and his manager has criticised his attitude, that doesn't sound dependable.

He is marginally more productive going forward in lesser league where PSG regularly thrash teams. We are gaining a LB but at the same time losing someone who can play LB/RB and provide cover for CB.

If we are going to sell De Sciglio that is fine, but being stuck with a flop backup on higher wages that can only cover 1 position doesn't seem like a good move. I'd rather stick with De Sciglio until the summer and have Pellegrini as backup if we are willing to sacrifice versatility, especially given our wage bill.
Don't even try.

He in full defense mode already.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Don't get the MDS-Kurzawa swap now or why PSG has a hard-on for MDS.

We need to add a LB-CB to what we already have this month.
Same for me except PSG add 10 - 15 mill minimum to the deal

The deal has more downside than upside
Kurzawa contract expiring in 6 months. If we want him just get him as freebie
He also has his injury issue
Kurzawa has higher wage compare De Sciglio
Kurzawa has attitude problem in the past.I dont know what kind of person he is in the team buat De Sciglio already here and adapt with our team member
De Sciglio is Italian and already play in Serie A compare to Kurzawa in a new league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)