Winter mercato thread 2020 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Sack Paratici if this goes through pls

- - - Updated - - -

Despite Paratici's words, we understand that Juve and Barcelona continue to talk about a Bernardeschi-Rakitic exchange. Juve asked for Rakitic + cash. Barcelona's first offer does not satisfy Juventus. [Di Marzio]

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,951
    Fab said no but we should believe :gdm:?

ok, he could be lying but do we really want a 32+ with high wages and multiple years that we can't get rid of in a couple of years and get stuck in the mercato again?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    I feel Rakitic would be closer to a Pirlo, rather than a Can or Khedira. I'd get him as I see him as someone who will improve us. IMO he'll stay here and play as long as he's up for the task, afterwards either retire or move to MLS. Him + cash would be good, but I also fear Berna will become a better player in Barca, his mental will unclick and start to put better performances. Berna has potential left, but I really don't think he'll improve here so we might get something in return.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    “Useless player. We've already discussed ad-nauseam about his terrible touch, passing, and creativity, but he doesn't provide anything defensively either. Too slow, not physical enough, and invites pressure from the opposition. Needs to be taken behind the woodshed and put out of his misery.( figuratively speaking.)”

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11662-4-Ivan-Rakitić/page845

Let’s give this guy, who is 32, a big fat contract. What could possibly go wrong. :baus:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Wouldnt suprise me if thats the plan. trade Berna for Rakitic, we get plusvalenza for budget and we get another CM which means we can sell Can now. Another plusvalenza for us.
    The problem is still the size of our squad and a trade like this one solves it. Whats wprrying is that Rakitic is 32 and will be a burden for us in 2 years, we shpuld think about future more...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    “Useless player. We've already discussed ad-nauseam about his terrible touch, passing, and creativity, but he doesn't provide anything defensively either. Too slow, not physical enough, and invites pressure from the opposition. Needs to be taken behind the woodshed and put out of his misery.( figuratively speaking.)”

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11662-4-Ivan-Rakitić/page845

Let’s give this guy, who is 32, a big fat contract. What could possibly go wrong. :baus:
    It's not like this forum thinks of bernadeschi in any better light

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Juventus are asking for €30m + Rakitic in order to sell Fede Bernardeschi to Barcelona! [SportMediaset]
    Lets just give them Berna for 30m and no Rakitic in return. Then sell Can for another 30m, get ride of Khedira and Matuidi, and we have the funds and saved wages for a WC or potential WC mid who is not 30+ years old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)