Winter mercato thread 2020 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Strange that no other team than Merda is after Eriksen for 20m, if he is really as good as most Tuz members believe. All other sporting directors of Europes elite clubs must have droped the ball just like Fabio.

Most people in Denmark and the UK, believe that he is not good enough to be a starter for Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve etc., but should be in a subtop club. It seems like that is were he is heading. Good signing by Inter, but he will not transform them into a competetive side in Europe.
Oh and they are getting Ashley Young, Giroud and Darmian to if you believe the rumours.
The agreement on Tuz is that he can walk into our lineup and is better than all our other CMs....(which doesn't say much).

Tread carefully, we aren't linked to him and is off-topic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We splashed 100 million + 30 million wages on a 32 year old Ronaldo Bro. I'm sure we can spend 150 million + 15 million in wages. I am also quite certain we'll make some adjustments but no major sacrifices. We're growing year on year, and I do think we can afford another splash, especially if the player is marketable.

If not Pogba, then let's go Tonali + Aouar/SMS. SMS won't command insane wages, and we can probably get him for 80-90 million.
Think we need to invest in a top RB too.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
So he’s not German then? So where’s he from then? Netherlands or Holland?

- - - Updated - - -

I would sign Martinelli from Arsenal. Gonna be a top player.
The Country is called Nederland ( in dutch) but when the National team plays the supports still scream : Holland, Holland!!
I lived in the Netherlands for 10 years.
Chong is original from Curacao which in the 1800 was a colony od the Netherlands, that is why he took the dutch nationality.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Think we need to invest in a top RB too.
No doubt about it but we can wait for the end of the season
I hope we include Danilo in a swap deal

- - - Updated - - -

that's too much for current SMS
Should he come from another league we could cut his wages..
I personally think he is great but Im not sure about how he fits current Juve as I think we need a faster player

Last edited:

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Emre Can seeks Juve meeting

By Football Italia staff

"Juventus midfielder Emre Can is demanding a meeting with the club over his future, as he’s fearful of missing out on Euro 2020, according to La Gazzetta dello sport.
The Germany international has barely played for the Bianconeri this season, and wasn’t even called upon for the Coppa Italia tie against Udinese.
La Gazzetta now claims that the midfielder is worried about losing his place in the German national side, and has reportedly talked to coach Joachim Low about his situation ahead of Euro 2020.
The Milan daily claims that Can is demanding a meeting with the Juve hierarchy in a bid to resolve his future, and to seek a move away if his playing time will continue to be curtailed.
Can has only made 8 Serie A appearances so far, with only two coming from the start.
Juventus signed the player from Liverpool on a free transfer in the summer of 2018, although it was later revealed that Juve forked out over €16m in commission fees. "

Hopefully he demands a transfer and we can cash on him. Remember when we were worried about his 50M release clause? :bianconero:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
@Nostradamus will probably break his laptop after reading this
Why should I?

I would have liked him on a Bosman summer 2020, but this isnt an option anymore after his renewal last summer.

Also, it is not clear how high the clause is and it seems to be dynamic, means dependent on the success of Leipzig (CL quali) and decreasing year after year like Upamecano. I think next summer would be higher.

He has some qualities, but in general he is pretty dumb and his technique is average at best.

I really dont care where he goes, but Liverpool would be good for him.

I can see him staying at Leipzig a little longer, cos Nagelsmann is the perfect coach for him and he seems to be the type scared to leave Germany..a very normal, introverted, average boy.

Last edited:
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,815
    easy to build from crap.

+ so far he signed Ashley Young which is the equivalent of when he bought Armand Traoré here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Strange that no other team than Merda is after Eriksen for 20m, if he is really as good as most Tuz members believe. All other sporting directors of Europes elite clubs must have droped the ball just like Fabio.

Most people in Denmark and the UK, believe that he is not good enough to be a starter for Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve etc., but should be in a subtop club. It seems like that is were he is heading. Good signing by Inter, but he will not transform them into a competetive side in Europe.
    Oh and they are getting Ashley Young, Giroud and Darmian to if you believe the rumours.
    the logic that you arent seeing headlines of other teams pursuing eriksen so you dont his ability/ worth is just silly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I
    He’s already signed Ashley Young and Sachez.

Will no doubt sign Phil Jones and Matic next.

- - - Updated - - -

Timo Werner has a 40m release clause

We are desperate for a speedy forward who is not always injured.

Worth a punt?
    Isn't Werner free in the summer? Or did he renew?

- - - Updated - - -

Add Victor moses to that list. 6 appearances this season and had constant injuries... :lol: marotta's january spree is one that will make every sporting director in europe green with envy :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    What we really need urgently is a LB to cover for sandro.

We have no left backs and at this rate we will be forced for a 3 man defense if sandro gets injured

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)