Winter mercato thread 2020 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What's ridiculous is that our only backup for the rest of the season is Rugani and that we only have 3 CBs.

Poor planning. Even if its an old 37 year old that can sit the bench for extreme backup emergencies.
It's not poor planning to have 5 CBs, in which 4 of them are top quality.

You cant plan for sudden injuries of this magnitude. Only Chiellini been injury prone, and they prepared for that by signing two young top defenders.

What more do you want?

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i agree with osman. hustini doesn't undertsand what poor planning means. he understands as much about it, as jck does coaching.

on a different note, didn't you say we gonna sign eriksen. why u lied bish

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So what you're saying is, the same Emre Can half the forum constantly bitches about, and Rugani the other half of the forum bitches about isn't an extreme stretch yet but having to use a FB is? That seems a bit bizare to me. 24 hours ago most people hated Rugani and Can and now Can is going to be the solution to finish the season?

God help us if we injure another CB. And if you haven't been paying attention the last 8 years out how "commonplace" on injury list is, you should have known better this summer when we sent Romero back to his club.

- - - Updated - - -

We have always had "eclectic" players that can fill multiple roles and yes we needed another CM b/c we know suspensions and injuries are "a thing" at this club. They don't need to be 8m salary players but experienced enough to fill the slots in an emergency. We all know our youth players can't do shit.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL we can't expect Can to do his job as a CM but noooooo problem as a CB :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

At least Rugani & Bonucci don't get injured hardly ever.

Oh, MDL has a clear issue with his shoulder too. But not to worry :baus:
Why are your senseless meltdowns weekly occurrence now? You are complaining for the heck of it. Like you are addicted to melodrama.

Injuries are part of the game. We have 5 CBs in squad, 4 of them worthy starters. That's stacked. Nothing to hold against planning wise.

We arent Man City who only have one top qualify CB, couple mediocre duds, and any sign of single injury they play DMs as their CBs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i agree with osman. hustini doesn't undertsand what poor planning means. he understands as much about it, as jck does coaching.

on a different note, didn't you say we gonna sign eriksen. why u lied bish
Who said we gonna sign Eriksen?

I think almost everyone here wished we would sign him, but were resigned to losing him to Real Madrid or such.

But Inter?

Again I ask, what the hell are we doing. We sign mediocre freebie CMs for what, 5 years? But skip on a truly world class CM who is free/cheap?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Who said we gonna sign Eriksen?

I think almost everyone here wished we would sign him, but were resigned to losing him to Real Madrid or such.

But Inter?

Again I ask, what the hell are we doing. We sign mediocre freebie CMs for what, 5 years? But skip on a truly world class CM who is free/cheap?
It's obvious that at this time Eriksen is a surplus. Until two of bernajoker Ramsey costa or dybala are gone, we are not going to sign another cam, regardless of quality.
Also we are not fixed on a formation yet.
Sarri could very well go 4 3 3 again which would make signing him pointless.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)