Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala CR7

Eriksen

Rabiot Pjanic Ramsey

Alex Sandro De Ligt Demiral Cuadrado

Szczesny​
This team can go far in CL.
Well I agree about Eriksen but for now Demiral is not playing ahead of Bonucci and I dont think it is going to happen anytime soon..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Were you optimistic at any point?! We never get a January reinforcement - Our management consider it to be a fixing period and sitting at 1st place - they wont consider this team in need for a fix...
Sari, Fabio are not enough...also you sure we should be optimistic about the mid??! ... maybe because i want the CL badly so my eyes look into the team problems ...

If the team and the players doing well ... arguments are finished ... :grin:

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
there are no reinforcements apart Eriksen available who can improve our CL season
And tbh I do think we have it all to win CL with some luck
Exactly... Little luck ... our mids perform like monsters in CL matches ... and hope if we meet one of Zidan, Klopp or Pep they didnt copy paste Inzaghi tricks

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Exactly... Little luck ... our mids perform like monsters in CL matches ... and hope if we meet one of Zidan, Klopp or Pep they didnt copy paste Inzaghi tricks
It’s not that much about Inzaghi. Lazio is(was) in top shape, and we are far from it. But we are getting there. We should beat Lyon in any condition, so we have time till quarterfinals to settle with Rabiot-Ramsey-Pjanic-Benta. We are moving already better, but not good enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)