Winter mercato thread 2020 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I get the hate on he’s personality and that he is a symbol of Napoli but I dont get the hate for the player Insigne.
IMO he was a world class player under Sarri, and I think he could be again. At the same time he is exactly the type of player we are missing.
that's very far from hate towards him as a player. i just don't think he's the type of guy we're missing. sarri basically said that to fit cr7 and either of dybala and higuain in the same lineup, you need to give up on the flanks and use a trequartista. now, if you're about to start insigne, how the team would look like? 4-3-3 is out of the question as neither of the argies is a winger, and cr isn't one anymore. one could argue that 4-2-3-1 could fit this squad with dybala as the seconda punta and cr as the prima punta, but in that case, you'd rotate cr with higuain, and you'd also need a healthy costa (will never happen) or start cuadrado on the right wing (quite a compromise, considering the other rb's). or you could play a special 4-2-4 with berna/cuadrado on the right, which might be a cool solution - but sarri never played this formation, and isn't considering berna a winger. also, not convinced about insigne's defensive contribution.

tl;dr: even if i put aside that insigne is a prick, i'd rather have a proper am like isco or eriksen than him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know. Is it any different to when they loaned James to Bayern?
Isco started vs PSG last night.

James competes with Vinicius on who gets to sit in the stands.

Just because Isco has been injured more or less whole season until recently, doesn't compare him to James who has been semi unwanted for years over there.

But rest assured, Iscos career in Real has stagnated, so if it doesnt improve soon I expect him or the club considering a change next summer. But that will be a big money move then, and no freebie loan in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)