Winter mercato thread 2020 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Insigne is by far Napoli's best player, would be huge but will never happen. No need to debate that, we aren't signing the neapolitan.

I want Allan, no one better than him in his role. Replacing would Matuidi with Allan would be ideal. Same running with 10 times better technique. Exactly the player we need. Kante is best as a DM which we dont play with. We already saw what Kante looks like for Sarri, he isn't the best in the mezzala. We didnt get Barella which would have been the perfect player taking into account his age, let's try for Allan now.
Insigne is by far Napoli`s most entertaining player.. not their best player..

Koulibaly is one of the best 5 defenders in the world..
F.Ruiz is a very good midfielder
Allan is also very good
Then I`d say Insigne..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I didn't say their most promising player, I said their best. Talking about Fabian is talking about talent. Fabian is great and will continue to improve by all guesses but he is still the new kid. Also not for sale.

Napoli lives by Insigne, their play depends on him, he plays as both their most important midfielder and forward. Allan, Koulibaly and Mertens are the other 3 that Napoli is built on. Napoli would sacrifice any of the other ones in a match but not their captain. It's going to be a big loss vs Liverpool tonight.

We don't need Koulibaly though, can't afford to spend that money on a CB. Mertens is too old for the level he would offer. Allan is the most useful one for me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didn't say their most promising player, I said their best. Talking about Fabian is talking about talent. Fabian is great and will continue to improve by all guesses but he is still the new kid. Also not for sale.

Napoli lives by Insigne, their play depends on him, he plays as both their most important midfielder and forward. Allan, Koulibaly and Mertens are the other 3 that Napoli is built on. Napoli would sacrifice any of the other ones in a match but not their captain. It's going to be a big loss vs Liverpool tonight.

We don't need Koulibaly though, can't afford to spend that money on a CB. Mertens is too old for the level he would offer. Allan is the most useful one for me.
Fabian Ruiz is a talent but also already very good - He is a better player for now as well...
Allan also is stronger and definitely Koulibally..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Koulibaly is a beast but unless Chiellini is retiring it would be pointless. I suppose someone like City or maybe Liverpool might sign him.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Fabian Ruiz is a talent but also already very good - He is a better player for now as well...
Allan also is stronger and definitely Koulibally..
Koulibaly is not having a good season to these standards. Maksimovic and Manolas can replace him just fine. Fabian is very good but not key to Napoli yet. They can play with Zielinski or Elmas there to little change. Allan is much better in midfield at the moment, he is the only one with a shout.

In a Napoli match it's clear who is running their game. From the wide left this season (worse position for him) Insigne has the touches of a midfielder and the shots of a striker. It's not just that he leads them in G+A but also in their flow of play.

Fabian, Lozano, Milik, Zielinski, Elmas... the younger players they have look great but aren't yet their key players. The older team is still better, which is normal as they are the finished product, the transition hasn't occurred yet. Mertens, Insigne, Allan, Callejon and Koulibaly are still the core.

Give Fabian time and he will dominate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would we even want Koulibaly.

CB department is the least problem we have.
We have a rugani problem. Plus we have no intention of playing Demiral. When Chiellini is fit, even more depth. Sell Rugani and buy a decent 4th/5th backup CB and use that money we would have spent on Koulibaly on a top CM.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Exactly. Spending all that money on De Ligt seems like so much but its hell of a problem solver at CB. No need to worry about getting a top CB until Bonucci retires. We can focus on talents and depth.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...we have no intention of playing Demiral. ...
i guess it's only an if it ain't broke don't fix it situation with our cb's. demiral was called immediately when de ligt looked injured in bergamo.

btw it's not about buying kk, or at least i didn't mean to discuss his purchase. we just talked about the best napoli players, and he automatically gets my vote as a top3 player for them. we obviously don't need him with de ligt in the squad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i guess it's only an if it ain't broke don't fix it situation with our cb's. demiral was called immediately when de ligt looked injured in bergamo.

btw it's not about buying kk, or at least i didn't mean to discuss his purchase. we just talked about the best napoli players, and he automatically gets my vote as a top3 player for them. we obviously don't need him with de ligt in the squad.
I don't think our CBs get overly tired and need a rest. Bonucci hardly runs lol and MDL seems like he can handle anything.

We also haven't started our Coppa matches yet, I'm sure that's when Buffon/Demiral, etc will get more PT. Can too

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't think our CBs get overly tired and need a rest. Bonucci hardly runs lol and MDL seems like he can handle anything.

We also haven't started our Coppa matches yet, I'm sure that's when Buffon/Demiral, etc will get more PT. Can too
Ronaldo vs Messi for golden ball 2020 and the winner is... MDL?!
I think MDL can emulate Cannavaro and win the golden ball (although it would be tough as it is usually given to attacking minded players). Anyway he has lots of years to achieve that

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
insigne is also incredibly suited to bottle chances, to behave unprofessionally, and to be unanimous on big occasions. the last player we need, and the last player i personally want.

in other words, yeah, fuck insigne.
I get the hate on he’s personality and that he is a symbol of Napoli but I dont get the hate for the player Insigne.
IMO he was a world class player under Sarri, and I think he could be again. At the same time he is exactly the type of player we are missing.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I want Allan, no one better than him in his role. Replacing would Matuidi with Allan would be ideal. Same running with 10 times better technique. Exactly the player we need. Kante is best as a DM which we dont play with. We already saw what Kante looks like for Sarri, he isn't the best in the mezzala. We didnt get Barella which would have been the perfect player taking into account his age, let's try for Allan now.
Allan and Barella are the perfect Sarri midfielders, especially as wide mids in a diamond formation. They have an endless bundle of energy combined with good technical ability. They can cover for the fullback and support the attack. They can pass the ball quickly and accurately. They don’t panic when pressed.

Also, Sarri doesn’t play long balls, so lack of height is not a big issue.

Jun 6, 2015
Allan and Barella are the perfect Sarri midfielders, especially as wide mids in a diamond formation. They have an endless bundle of energy combined with good technical ability. They can cover for the fullback and support the attack. They can pass the ball quickly and accurately. They don’t panic when pressed.

Also, Sarri doesn’t play long balls, so lack of height is not a big issue.
Set-pieces though :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)