Winter mercato thread 2020 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Let's also plan to exchange Rugani and Matuidi for Messi.

:fab:
You do realize that we will add cash as well if the report is true...
Of course Man Utd would want money as well but Im not that sure they will reject everything like before...

Rugani and Matuidi for Messi?! Would Ronaldo approve?! ;)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I think that this is our year regardless but Pogba would definitely add to our team...
Winning CL in our most horrible shirts ever?!? No thanks, I don't want to see any history clips where we are wearing those pieces of shit.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I hope Paratici can find a dynamic player with high stamina , servicable technique and footballing IQ for reasonable price to backup Matuidi and replace him in the future. We have had Davids, Vidal and Vieira (for a short time) in the past, and Matuidi right now, but none of our other players can fill that important role. We have failed with Lemina and even Can (he is too slow for B2B midfielder), but I think we should try more.

Kante and Allan are great players for that role but they are not young. Both of them will turn 29 next year, and getting them for 70M-80M is not the best financial solution.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope Paratici can find a dynamic player with high stamina , servicable technique and footballing IQ for reasonable price to backup Matuidi and replace him in the future. We have had Davids, Vidal and Vieira (for a short time) in the past, and Matuidi right now, but none of our other players can fill that important role. We have failed with Lemina and even Can (he is too slow for B2B midfielder), but I think we should try more.

Kante and Allan are great players for that role but they are not young. Both of them will turn 29 next year, and getting them for 70M-80M is not the best financial solution.
Kante I`d take him for the Matuidi role
Pogba to complete the set
Ofcourse its fantasy football right now but who knows...

Jun 6, 2015

Denis Zakaria

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Neither MU nor Pogba are content about each other, and ending their relationship would have mutual benefits.
You're looking the wrong way at this.

They are a top club with shitload of money but they're in a bad period, trying to get out of that hole somehow. They don't need money, they need more talented players + some senators to bring in winning mentality. The very last problem for them is money actually.

If they sell Pogba, they're fucked because they'll have more money but less quality. They can afford to throw even more money at him and you know that he'll take it. It's just a matter of how much.
On the other hand they can't really bring in any quality because players are simply not interested. I mean, the competition is high these days for top talents so most of the time they go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)