Winter mercato thread 2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
this reminds of that time last year when Dusan found out who Saul of Atletico was
Wat? Dusan-Saul thing was another level.

At least I know him and that he was outstanding. I just don't follow midtable PL teams, so I had to ask if he's still on that niveau.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Kante is an awesome destroyer. However not sure he's technically at the level Sarri would expect from someone playing his position. Also, he's already 28. Not old, but not young either.

I'd prefer if for now we put our effort in moulding Rabiot into the player we want. Physically strong, very young and technically gifted. Give him some more time to find match fitness and get in sync with the team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kante is three times the player Rabiot will ever be.
Dont know about ever but they are different players and Kante excels in his role.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante is an awesome destroyer. However not sure he's technically at the level Sarri would expect from someone playing his position. Also, he's already 28. Not old, but not young either.

I'd prefer if for now we put our effort in moulding Rabiot into the player we want. Physically strong, very young and technically gifted. Give him some more time to find match fitness and get in sync with the team.
Kante would do well and would stabilize our defensive game even more.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

28 isn't too old, we can get a solid 3-4 years out of him if we were lucky to get him.

Let's get Korean CR7 Son :tuttosport:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
IN: Sportiello, Meunier free, Tonali 30-40mil, Romero (bfl), Kante 70m, Son 80m
OUT: Buffon and Chiellini retires, Perin, Can 40m, Desciglio 15m, Matuidi free, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 15m, Eriksenn free.

Szcsesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
Meunier Bonucci DeLigt Sandro
Danilo Demiral Romero Pellegrini
Pjanic Kante Ramsey
Bentancur Tonali Rabiot
Eriksen Ronaldo Son
Bernardeschi Higuain Costa​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)