Winter mercato thread 2020 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Again, for the gazillionth time, what we need the most is someone to link our midfield with our forward line.
As expected Ramsey is not fit to start and no other can replace him...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Again, for the gazillionth time, what we need the most is someone to link our midfield with our forward line.
As expected Ramsey is not fit to start and no other can replace him...
we're fucked now.
We brought in Rabiot and Ramsey which will not impact as much as we hope and tied them to super-ultra-expensive contract/wages
We can't have mids on 7m after tax being benchers.
So that's lock any possibility for the future to bring good midfielders.
Let's pray and hope that Rabiot and Ramsey reveal themself as what we need.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
we're fucked now.
We brought in Rabiot and Ramsey which will not impact as much as we hope and tied them to super-ultra-expensive contract/wages
Sarri doesn't like squad rotation

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Cause you think Sarri will be here next September? XD XD

anyhow he'll have to! Khedira and Matuidi are oldies.
Matuidi contract expiring next summer.
Whom did you expect ? Pochettino and Guardiola didn't want to leave their respective clubs Sarri was the obvious choice over the other managers

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really hope we sign a winger and a forward in January
Higuain is great when he doesnt need to use speed but when there is a need he just cant do it.
D.C and Ronaldo while Cuadrado is a good backup but we need more technical players upfront and we need pacey ones:
1. Chiesa - I wonder if we could do something this year or is it too late for that
2. M.Salah - I think he would be the best player we could sign - Would fit in very well and would compliment our team in the best way possible.
3. CF - Have no name in mind regarding a player who we can have and has all the relevant characteristics but I`d say Dembele isnt bad (the CF)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Higuain is great when he doesnt need to use speed but when there is a need he just cant do it.
D.C and Ronaldo while Cuadrado is a good backup but we need more technical players upfront and we need pacey ones:
1. Chiesa - I wonder if we could do something this year or is it too late for that
2. M.Salah - I think he would be the best player we could sign - Would fit in very well and would compliment our team in the best way possible.
3. CF - Have no name in mind regarding a player who we can have and has all the relevant characteristics but I`d say Dembele isnt bad (the CF)
We won't sign anyone in January. More like sell but not buy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only player I could see targeting in January is an experienced defender, especially if we keep having defensive woes and the young players don't step up.

I also think we will sign Christian Kouame for next summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The only player I could see targeting in January is an experienced defender, especially if we keep having defensive woes and the young players don't step up.

Not a bad player but he will never be a starter here. I mean he is good but he isnt the next big thing or something just another "plusvalenza"

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
No way Comisso sells Chiesa in January, would be suicide. Its next summer for him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We need another fullback, especially if Costa is going to be injured all the time then Cuads is going to have to play on the wing more, maybe we can move Can to backup rb but i don't know.
No way we are getting another cb, we have a good selection, they just need to be bedded in, complete faith in Demiral and De Ligt, (we have Rugani too). we have 2 really good CF's and Ronny can play there if needed. (I consider Mandzu gone at this point)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We will need fullback for sure in January. Cuadrado is backup for two very very injury prone players, Costa and De Sciglio, it's a disaster waiting to happen in long run. Danilo and Sandro will play to death with barely anyone to rest them.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I'm quite certain we won't sign any CBs.

Mar 3, 2014
we're fucked now.
I think Ramsey can get there. Rabiot will need to change his characteristics - ie: increase his work rate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The re re re return of Caceres in January

Thank God he is in Viola now lol.

He is barely useful even as 6th choice these days. And fullback is his weakest versatile role.

I could seen us sign someone like Darmian in January if he didnt already leave Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)