Winter mercato thread 2020 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So agents are the biggest leakers? Looks like knowing someone from hotel administration is key in football journalism lol
Its not that much of a big news as agents want to increase their players reputation so adding news about these players put them in the news -> put them in the center of attention -> People are more aware of these players -> Job done players get more attention and will be more likely to earn a move/better contract/add to their rep or publicity.
It also work with clubs - If you fake an interest in a player and sell it to a journalist it will increase the chance of any interested party to step up and make a move..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
IN: world class + experienced CB, a quality substitute for Danilo/Alex Sandro [player who can play on both sides would be amazing]
OUT: Pjaca, Mandzukic, Bentancur [on loan], Rugani [I like the guy and rate him but he never developed into a top CB thanks to our coaches]

Now, I'm a big fan of Berna but he lacks end product. Maybe he would be better as AMC but we won't play that way, I'm afraid.

And we seriously need to consider the number of CM's we have.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Realistic
In: No one, as we don't have more money. At best, a Jabroni who can compete with De Siglio on the bench
Out: Mandzukic (half season without first team football could force him out), Pjaca (loan).

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I guess we can change Higuain`s number to 9 if it bothers you that much..

- - - Updated - - -

Great mercato and it will be shown when the season reaches its peak!
he seems to adapt in the system so far. but I would have been very happy if we kept kean instead of keeping a 31 years old player.
don't forget that he disappeared in chelsea and milan.

- - - Updated - - -

https://it.eurosport.com/calcio/ser...problema-monte-ingaggi_sto7440531/story.shtml

Difference between in purchases and sales - Summer 2019 (source Transfermarkt)

Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Out: Dybala 100m, Mandzukic 10m, Matuidi 10m, Khedira free, Pjaca 10m, Cuadrado free, Perin 10m, De Sciglio 15m
Buffon retires, Chiellini Retires :(
= 155m Sales

In: Eriksenn free, Milinkovic Savic 80m, Sancho 100m Klostermann 40m Sportiello 2m

Szczesny
Sportiello/Pinsoglio
Klostermann DeLigt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Rugani Demiral/Romero Pellegrini
M.Savic Pjanic Rabiot
Bentancur Can Ramsey
Eriksen Ronaldo Sancho
Bernardeschi Higuain Costa​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)