Winter mercato thread 2020 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
still on about this :touched:
Because it's true. Watch even @CrimsonianKing agree with me at the end of the season.

He's been here for how long and has how many games? He's either injured, out of form or doing something stupid. 30 soon and the injury problems won't get better.

Sell as long as you can get money for him and replace with a player of similar skillset, who isn't injured all the time.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
I get what you are saying but can you name me 2 players that are better than Eriksen in his position right now?? Free transfer or not there is no denying that he will improve our midfield by a huge margin and finally we'll have a proper link midfield-attack and be less predictable.
Im pro free player bc the risk is low and more often than not they give us some benefit. Eriksen will be a homerun now doubt but we will be forced to pay him personally for the lack of risk. No brainer though which will cause a lot of competition

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What? He's a player you can't rely on. Not worth keeping for the handful of good games you get out of him per season.
You germans are so weird about this, your agenda against Costa is bizzare. Yea he is injured too much and not reliable. But when he plays he is quality, Bernardeschi is hot garbage. No way in hell should he be kept over when most crippled Costa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)