Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nope. No way.

The ONLY reason we bought Higuain was because we sold Pogba. And they only way we'll spend big is if we sell big. It's just how we do it.
And you doubt that we'll sell big this summer or the next one? :D I'd be very surprised if we managed to hold onto Dybala until 2020. Sandro is on his way out too, only question is whether we'll manage to milk someone properly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And you doubt that we'll sell big this summer or the next one? :D
Sell who? We could only get tons of cash for Dybala, but even his price dropped drastically imo.

Nobody would pay big for Pipita. I'd sell him easily but I doubt any top club would want to buy him for loads of cash.

Sandro? This would be the worst move ever and I have some fucking horrible feeling how we'd sell him for low cash.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sell who? We could only get tons of cash for Dybala, but even his price dropped drastically imo.

Nobody would pay big for Pipita. I'd sell him easily but I doubt any top club would want to buy him for loads of cash.

Sandro? This would be the worst move ever and I have some fucking horrible feeling how we'd sell him for low cash.
Do you really think Dybala is happy to stay at Juve much longer? I somehow get the feeling he can't stand neither Allegri nor his tactics. Dybala certainly is going for 100m+, Sandro is a huge question mark, I agree. Could go for 40 and could go for 80.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We bought an established star player 18 months ago.

Never again, please.
Same goes for any other player. It's a hit or miss. But with a star player you have a lesser risk. Higuain did do good here, bar some (many) awful matches, but he did score plenty of goals which is what we wanted.

There's no way I wouldn't buy top players cause Higuain didn't rape as much as everybody thought he would.

I'd rather pay crazy sum for Griezmann than risk everything on a 50mln one season "wonderkid" who usually fade away after 5 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think Dybala is happy to stay at Juve much longer? I somehow get the feeling he can't stand neither Allegri nor his tactics. Dybala certainly is going for 100m+, Sandro is a huge question mark, I agree. Could go for 40 and could go for 80.
After this season I don't see clubs bidding that high for Dybala.

Also, I do think he'll leave sooner or later. He has to. Especially if we choke in Europe.

Btw, it's a pitty. I'd rather sell Higuain and keep Dybala. Just push him forward.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In my opinion, if Dybala is to go it will be solely for the same reasons as Pogba left, having little to nothing related with Allegri or his tactics...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
After this season I don't see clubs bidding that high for Dybala.

Also, I do think he'll leave sooner or later. He has to. Especially if we choke in Europe.

Btw, it's a pitty. I'd rather sell Higuain and keep Dybala. Just push him forward.
City just a few weeks ago wanted to sign Sanchez despite being stacked in attack, ManUtd just signed Sanchez despite being stacked in attack. Real and CR7/Benzema are parting ways. I don't think there'll be any problems tying Marotta's hands if Dybala wants to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion, if Dybala is to go it will be solely for the same reasons as Pogba left, having little to nothing related with Allegri or his tactics...
I think their personal relationship is a bit rocky considering the ugly little clashes they have now and then, could certainly be another factor to push Dybala away.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
City just a few weeks ago wanted to sign Sanchez despite being stacked in attack, ManUtd just signed Sanchez despite being stacked in attack. Real and CR7/Benzema are parting ways. I don't think there'll be any problems tying Marotta's hands if Dybala wants to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I think their personal relationship is a bit rocky considering the ugly little clashes they have now and then, could certainly be another factor to push Dybala away.
Sanchez was amazing. Dybala is not really amazing at the moment, though.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Don't underestimate a footballers brain, if anything a player of Dybala's quality is more than aware that he can play and be a protagonist in teams that really invest huge every summer, teams that not only can double his current salary but teams that actually show interest in highly rated players in order to improve, teams that dont let their star players go just to replace them with inferior ones.

Seriously now, the same way we as fans notice how our team only goes after market opportunities dont think that players don't notice it aswell...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sanchez was amazing. Dybala is not really amazing at the moment, though.
Dybala has a very high ceiling and it makes people comparing him to Messi which damages him..
Dybala might has that high ceiling but he is nowhere near that ceiling.. We usually make players hit their ceiling and then we sell them (Pogba for example) If Dybala does not improve his performance until the end of the season I expect him to remain - If he does improve it depends on him - I doubt Barca will bid for him but Real PSG and City might

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)