Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Well, we're interested in him because 1) He's Italian, 2) Napoli wants him, 3) I guess we need a winger.

20-25 if i'm not mistaken.

Madness.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We need an extra winger
Who cares if a minger

My wallet isn't deep
Luckily loan+option is cheap

My bargain skills no one match
Stealing from the Napoli rats

Mercato Scudetto is all I want
'Tuz call me 'The one eyed'-cunt

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, we're interested in him because 1) He's Italian, 2) Napoli wants him, 3) I guess we need a winger.

20-25 if i'm not mistaken.

Madness.
#1) So what

#2) So what

#3) As if Costa and Bernardeschi get enough playing time as it is. 20-25 million for someone who wouldn't play hardly at all right now, and would have no chance of seeing the field once Dybala and Cuadrado come back. But Juve balks at paying a few million more than that for Pellegri.

That makes a lot of sense. Hence, the reason I don't even bother with the football related threads anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody said 25M. :boh:
For that type of money, simply activate Pellegrini's release clause and be done with it.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,816
    I think we're missing the point that we are looking for a winger to replace Cuadrado.

The club seems to be missing the point that we have Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Doesn't Roma have a buyback option on Matteo Politano? They loaned him to Sassuolo for 100k, with option to buy for 3.5 mil which Sassuolo obviously exercised after he had 8 goals-8 assists last season.

Did Roma really not include a buyback option for him? :lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)