Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yup stayed at the fairmont hotel there, it so happened that one of the chefs there I went to uni with, small world :D but yeah spent a week travelling around BC, all about lake minnewanka too :D
Lake Louise is great. Were you there in summer? Some of the hikes around there are fantastic. Breathtaking views.

Did you visit the coast? Or Vancouver Island?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lake Louise is great. Were you there in summer? Some of the hikes around there are fantastic. Breathtaking views.

Did you visit the coast? Or Vancouver Island?
nah this was some summers ago but yeah i was in Vancouver then spent a week travelling around BC then back in vancouver for another week. Was only in vancouver really to be at my cousin's wedding but made a trip of it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im sad we missed out on Pellegri as he is an Italian talent and we need some for our Italian identity..
As for Politano - He is a good player but I dont see him as a player that can fight for a starting shirt at Juve... He is nothing special.. just a good player but no more than that...
He would be a good option for Napoli though as they found a way to deploy an average Callejon who is outperforming his own potential..
Mertens even at LW was a player with some potential but Callejon is just an overly rated crap who is doing way better than he is because of that Napoli system which suits him... (not saying Mertens is amazing as I think he is a good scorer but not at the level of the great ones...)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I cant see the point in bringing in another attacking player. We is the point of having good squad depth if we buy another player everytime one gets injured. We slready have Bernadeshi who hardly can get any minutes. Dybala is out for like 20 days more. In the mean while we have Berna, Mandzu, Higuain and Costa for three spots. If we bring in Politano we will have 8 players for three spots going into the next season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems winning Serie A constantly and reaching high stages in the CL means pretty much nothing to our wallet and ability to buy star players.

Reading our mercato news is as depressing as 5-6 years ago.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,799
    Kean and pellegri can explode like Mbappe did at monaco.
    Good shout, rakicron. Now we just need Kean to go there.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems winning Serie A constantly and reaching high stages in the CL means pretty much nothing to our wallet and ability to buy star players.

Reading our mercato news is as depressing as 5-6 years ago.
    And it will be for as long as we have Agnelli ownership.

I'd rather that than random Chinese ownership and football sim transfer market.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)