Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Sadly, we're one of the thriftiest and stingiest clubs in existence. A bunch of frugal Jews and a DS who still can't shake off his provincial mentality (in spite of all the good he has done).

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
:agree: Sadly, we're one of the thriftiest and stingiest clubs in existence. A bunch of frugal Jews and a DS who still can't shake off his provincial mentality (in spite of all the good he has done).
Just deal with the fact we can't afford Iscos and Asensios on the bench .. or pay 500k weekly for a player. You should have got used to it through so many years, haven't you? There'll always be some dead wood in our squads.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll be buying one of these more like to use it on the next family holiday, hopefully the parents lock his money away in a trust fund which he can't touch till he's of age

Nice :lol:

Touché

I used to canoe up to anchored yachts in the Potomac river in dc in summer asking them for beer :lol:

We call it ca-brewing lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nice :lol:

Touché

I used to canoe up to anchored yachts in the Potomac river in dc in summer asking them for beer :lol:

We call it ca-brewing lol
But seriously though I don't entirely buy this thing about monaco being a good place for youngsters, i mean look at how tielemans has worked out for them so far, sat on the bench most games. If i were him I'd stay at genoa, with a view to join Juve next season or something, I can't imagine he'd do anything more at monaco now than what he's doing at genoa with his father as the assistant coach there too

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The meltdowns in this place are incredible.

Trashing your own club because they didn't pay ridiculous money for a 16 year old that doesn't get minutes in Genoa. The kid has 2 goals this season.

Maybe, just maybe, he isn't worth 22m for us?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The meltdowns in this place are incredible.

Trashing your own club because they didn't pay ridiculous money for a 16 year old that doesn't get minutes in Genoa. The kid has 2 goals this season.

Maybe, just maybe, he isn't worth 22m for us?
This man gets it.

:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sign Han, we will forget Pellegri.

- - - Updated - - -

People bitched like little girls that we missed Keita. It’s like they are the Inter of France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)