Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You either overrate Higuain or underrate SMS. I'm still trying to determine which :D
Neither. You'll find it has little to do with the said players qualities; rather the details of you proposition. It has the depth worthy of Badass, Rakib, Zizinho, Dukac, Zach, Orgut and that NedvedSomeNumber

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Neither. You'll find it has little to do with the said players qualities; rather the details of you proposition. It has the depth worthy of Badass, Rakib, Zizinho, Dukac, Zach, Orgut and that NedvedSomeNumber
You do realize I wasn't being serious though. It's a trade that will never materialize for so many factors. I'd love us to get SMS tho. He's dynamic, strong, young, possesses hustle, and has tremendous upside. Higgy is none of the things I mentioned, even if they play different positions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, stay banging lady boys and don't quit your day job.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You either overrate Higuain or underrate SMS. I'm still trying to determine which :D
You either underrate Higuain or overrate SMS...

SMS is a beast but Higuain is one of the best in his position whether you like it or not..
Higuain can shoot can pass, works well with the team, works hard and also help in defending whenever needed - Yeah he doesnt show his Napoli beast form but he is still one of the best...
Lets say we sell Higuain - Who would you take as CF? Please dont tell me Dybala as Dybala is more of a support striker or AMC than that clinical striker...
Morata will cost too much and also his finishing skill is far from Higuain`s standard...
Mbappe was 180M and at PSG so we can forget about him..
Cavani - Cant see us getting him as he will cost too much and honestly I expect Cavani to drop form here like Higuain..
Lewandowski - Please like Bayern will sell him..
Kane - Great striker but papers are saying Real might break the record on him so obviously he is out of our budget...
Suarez is definitely not an option..
Did I forget any other great striker?! Balotelli maybe - Not a safe bet and not as good as Higuain... other?

- - - Updated - - -

New contacts between Juventus and Genoa for Pietro Pellegri - Possible meeting in the coming days [Romeo Agresti]
Yay... We are going to overpay for a kid that hasnt dropped his balls yet..
Dont know I mean he is promising but is also too young and too much needs to be developed - he will be loaned out anyway so whats the point...

Mar 30, 2006
if that's what it takes to get one more year of Buffon, do it :D
I would love for us to sign Balotelli. I think this is the club where his mentality would be professional and he would really show his true talent. Also he would have a stable support system with players who know him. He could be a fundamental player for us and Allegri has worked well with him before at Milan. I feel with our current system he would continue his good form and we would have a top quality striker who could rotate with Higuain or partner him up front.

My big concern is the fans and whether they would support him. If he gets abused week in and week out it would make the club look bad all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)