Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yeah right.. Tevez, Morata, Matuidi, Douglas Costa.. They were all garbage for their teams nd they all did/do well @ Juve.. Ozil en Draxler are good options for Juve.. Or give me some other realistic names?
Matuidi was garbage for PSG? U high or drunk or what da fock?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He's not the finished article, but talent is there and he's going places

Dude didn't choke against us, provided the winning assist and had some great moves

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Let's hope this Barella kid doesn't transform into another Sturaro :yuck: :inter:
I dont think so.. He probably had a better ball control when he was 7...

- - - Updated - - -

SMS is this season's Felipe Anderson
F.Anderson best season was a season in which he was on and off (inconsistent) - Had some brilliance moments but was inconsistent...
SMS is pretty consistent... +He is great in attack and defense + good in the air and is quite strong physically - He is the real deal - Id even go and say he is like an improved Hamsik - a player I really wanted us to sign in the past (wouldnt object it now either though...)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
SMS is the best player in Seria A this year, and he is only gonna get better. Paul is/was a full package, but we all know about his conduct. SMS is not so flashy, but looks like mentality is in place. And in the long run, proper mindset makes greats, not talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)