Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just take Torreira and play Pjanic higher up the field. Torreira has everything you want as a DM plus reasonable price, age and Uruguayan :tuttosport:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Are you sure about that? It's Ferrero we're dealing with.
I know they wanted to set the new release clause at 50M but have they done it yet?

“The idea is to continue until the end of the season with Sampdoria, it would be a shame to break such a beautiful toy,” Bentancur said, responding to his client’s recent links with Serie A pacesetters Inter Milan.

“We signed a new five-year contract a few months ago, inserting a €25 million (£22.5 million) clause that is not in question. The most important thing now, however, is not this, the guy must be serene and give it all on the pitch. With Samp the relations are great.”

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I know they wanted to set the new release clause at 50M but have they done it yet?

“The idea is to continue until the end of the season with Sampdoria, it would be a shame to break such a beautiful toy,” Bentancur said, responding to his client’s recent links with Serie A pacesetters Inter Milan.

“We signed a new five-year contract a few months ago, inserting a €25 million (£22.5 million) clause that is not in question. The most important thing now, however, is not this, the guy must be serene and give it all on the pitch. With Samp the relations are great.”
Oh I didn't know he had a release clause. Well it's a no-brainer then. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)