Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If Sanchez really wants to be here I'd welcome him, I doubt it though. Freebie and when he gets bored in 1-2 years sell him, should at least cover the expenses of bonuses and salary for having him on.

Özil though... no thanks.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
SMS 170m euros??
It is said that Lazio president Claudio Lotito has put a lofty price-tag on the Serbian, who was roped in from Genk for a 18 million fee. Especially with his deal expiring in 2022, Lazio won't have problems in making a lot of money from the sale, with PSG willing to pay about 170 million euros.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
SMS 170m euros??
It is said that Lazio president Claudio Lotito has put a lofty price-tag on the Serbian, who was roped in from Genk for a 18 million fee. Especially with his deal expiring in 2022, Lazio won't have problems in making a lot of money from the sale, with PSG willing to pay about 170 million euros.
He would be sold if an offer of something around the 140M arrives IMO but the thing is only PSG seem to be thinking about this number and I doubt they are going to do it as they are already in a fair play problem with Mbappe

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
He would be sold if an offer of something around the 140M arrives IMO but the thing is only PSG seem to be thinking about this number and I doubt they are going to do it as they are already in a fair play problem with Mbappe
If they're really interested they'll have no problem getting him in terms of money, perhaps they'll try the same thing they did with Mbappe (a 1 year loan with obligation to buy for amount X).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just looked at some stats
Alejandro Gomez is no stranger but how do you rate him?
Luis Alberto - Dont remember him in particular - How good is he?
Eriksen - I always thought he is overrated but stats have different opinion - Do you think he is the real deal?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
#youthnews

#Juventus monitoring young CB of Sport Regal Bucarest, Radu #Dragusin. 2002.

#Juve also following LB Hakim #Guenouche of #Nancy. 2000. Manchester City also interested. Other news, links to #IstresFC midfielder, Naouirou Mohamed #Ahamada. 2002.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You're all dreaming if you think anyone will pay that for sms
He will go for 45 with bonuses 50 plus bonuses max
I would be pissed to see us spend 45mil on a mediocre player like SMS. But it would show we dont even try to make CL happen and gladly maintain our flat track bully status

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't think SMS is mediocre. He's very good for his age and he's primed to make a big step up in the next few years. It's a shame we don't have a chance of signing him. Can is good but a different player. SMS is the all-rounder that we're missing.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Just looked at some stats
Alejandro Gomez is no stranger but how do you rate him?
Luis Alberto - Dont remember him in particular - How good is he?
Eriksen - I always thought he is overrated but stats have different opinion - Do you think he is the real deal?
Why big teams don't approach Papu Gomez? (Except Liverpool for Coutinho replacement)

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Ozil had a Tevez-Juve performance IF we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)