Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I'm sorry but Can is nothing like an old school DM. He's almost a lolzillian in midfield. He is not solid defensively. He tries backheels every time he touches the ball. Dribbles unnecessarily all the time.

He is the exact opposite of an old school DM. As for a comparison with Strootman - they are the same pace but Strootman is much more disciplined. They have maybe the same long ball distribution but Can is much more "eclectic".

There's no telling whether Can will eventually come good with all his technique but that's what draws us to him.
He is solid defensively for German NT though, but yeah, the wording was wrong. What I'm trying to say is that both Can and Strootman are far closer to typical DM than an eclectic CM who can run in open spaces and do at least something useful there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know Can has technique and he is mislabeled alot as another Khedira or pure DM, but common, he is nothing like Kovacic whatsoever either.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They say Dybala will go to PSG hope and Neymar to Real
I doubt Neymar will go to Real but Dybala to PSG is possible IMO
Is there a chance PSG isnt fully happy with Mbappe?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They say Dybala will go to PSG hope and Neymar to Real
I doubt Neymar will go to Real but Dybala to PSG is possible IMO
Is there a chance PSG isnt fully happy with Mbappe?
lol, obviously not. if they want Dybala though, id package in Higuain and demand Cavani+Verratti in return :donedeal:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
lol, obviously not. if they want Dybala though, id package in Higuain and demand Cavani+Verratti in return :donedeal:
We already have Higgi for center forward and Pjanic is doing a great job in midfield. If we sell Dybala, you'd be getting two players we don't need and not covering a position we would actually need a new player for. :andyandbarcelona:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We already have Higgi for center forward and Pjanic is doing a great job in midfield. If we sell Dybala, you'd be getting two players we don't need and not covering a position we would actually need a new player for. :andyandbarcelona:
MDS Benatia Chiellini AS
Verratti Pjanic Matuidi
Cuadrado Cavani Mandzukic

yeah, ill be fine

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I know Can has technique and he is mislabeled alot as another Khedira or pure DM, but common, he is nothing like Kovacic whatsoever either.

He is a lot like Kovacic. That's not a compliment btw. They really are a lot alike. Can is just a bit more useful but has a bit less technique.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Exactly my thought..

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you have wanted Dybala out of Juve for so long. What beef do you have with him?
I dont want him out of Juve but...
1. He will probably leave so I mention it - You probably interpret it as I dont want him here but obviously he is someone who can make a difference
2. We do overrate him here.. I mean he is good but he didnt enter the world of the amazing yet.. I mean Tevez for us was far better than Dybala...

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know I always rated Higuain and Cavani the same
I see Cavani as more precise but Higuain has better technique..
As for Verratti - Id take him over Dybala as I think he will be more suited to our style and Verratti as being Italian and a Juve fan I see less chances of asking to leave..

Ofcourse the ultimate scenario is getting Verratti without selling Dybala though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)