Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Those countries? Lol have you been to emirates, qatar or kuweit? Only in your dreams will your country be as affluent.
Those three countries combined are like 20% the population of my country so there's no comparison. Besides, have you ever explored anything besides the capital cities? I doubt that.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
First of all I am an Arab so this is not some leftist bs.

You said "When those arabic criminals will be kicked out of Europe.". You made it racial. You didnt say when will big money be kicked out of European football (which would have included multiple wealthy owners from all kind of races inflating the markets). Just when the owners are Arabs then they should be kicked out. You singled Arabs out as a race.

You are not bothered by Russian Oligarchs like Abramovich, or American Owners for UTD, Liverpool & Arsenal iirc. No problems with Madrid big money or UTD big money. But City & PSG... maaan those arab criminals are the worst

- - - Updated - - -

Calciopoli doesnt strengthen your argument mate, it strengthens mine. If it is indeed a conspiracy then tells you all you need to know about Moratti, Berlusconi and others purely within the world of football.

Berlescuni is beyond corrupt. Check this out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_and_allegations_involving_Silvio_Berlusconi

From bribery to intimidation to sexual assault to sooo many things.

As for immigration into Europe. Yes lots of the immigrants into EU are economic migrants and its not racist to want to control the number of people coming in to ensure their integration. This has nothing to do with "when will we kick out those arabic criminals out of europe". The Mancity and PSG Sheikhs are not economic migrants or refugees. They are amongst the richest in the world. So dont pretend you were making a point about economic migrants, you were ranting about Arabs rich or poor.
Actually, I haven't even thought of adding the mass migration of Muslims to Europe into that discussion. Somebody else did it.

I'm against Arabic investment in football because they don't operate like a business, money has no value to them. It is like it is because their wealth is given to them, they don't need to work for it. They think that they can just go and buy everything they want. Previously those were Ferraris or some other shiny toys and now they want to be relevant in the world of football. So they just go and buy a random club like psg or city and pour money into them totally destabilising the situation. These sheikhs or oligarchs are not businessmen. I would be offended if I was a multimillionaire who succeeded thanks to hard work and innovative thinking and somebody puts me into the same bracket with people who have blood on their hands. For me oligarchs and sheikhs are the same, both have been killing people, so I'm not racist towards Arabs as you assumed.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How could their be racism in Poland? I thought 99% of its population is Polish and Christian? I think most Jewish Poles aren't living their anymore.
They call us racists because we don't want to take migrants from Africa and Middle East.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The demographics differs because a lot of western countries have colonial past which Poland doesn't.

The main incentive of people from Africa and Middle East are not the better job opportunities but social benefits. The level of unemployment and criminal activity is by far the highest within those Muslim communities in western Europe. From these millions that came recently to Europe, not even 15% have a job. All those tragic recent assassinations have been done by Muslims. They don't respect the customs and religion we have in Europe instead trying to force us to respect Islam. The rule is simple, when in Rome, behave like Romans do.

So please stop calling me racist for describing the reality.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hardly. I can't imagine more tolerance than their currently is in Western Europe.

Europeans still carry a scar from WW2. Heck, No extreme right party is even relevant in Western Europe.
I mean there's still people making monkey sounds in stadiums in Europe. Italy and Spain are pretty racist. France next. Germany and the Nordic countries seem pretty chill. And then the Balkans are extremely racist.

- - - Updated - - -

The demographics differs because a lot of western countries have colonial past which Poland doesn't.

The main incentive of people from Africa and Middle East are not the better job opportunities but social benefits. The level of unemployment and criminal activity is by far the highest within those Muslim communities in western Europe. From these millions that came recently to Europe, not even 15% have a job. All those tragic recent assassinations have been done by Muslims. They don't respect the customs and religion we have in Europe instead trying to force us to respect Islam. The rule is simple, when in Rome, behave like Romans do.

So please stop calling me racist for describing the reality.

It's not racist wanting the Arabs and Africans who immigrate there to not be the lazy bums they can be. It's racist to think that the color of their skin is the reason for their laziness.

But yeah, EU definitely needs to step up their border protection and stop giving social aid to every immigrant.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I mean there's still people making monkey sounds in stadiums in Europe. Italy and Spain are pretty racist. France next. Germany and the Nordic countries seem pretty chill. And then the Balkans are extremely racist.
Balkan has what, 10 countries? its not the same everywhere and even then, they are no different that the rest of Europe or the US, its stupid to point them out as extremely racist

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Balkan has what, 10 countries? its not the same everywhere and even then, they are no different that the rest of Europe or the US, its stupid to point them out as extremely racist
what does the amount of countries there have to do with anything?

And they're definitely more racist there than US. Countries in Asia are more racist as well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what does the amount of countries there have to do with anything?

And they're definitely more racist there than US. Countries in Asia are more racist as well.
because the mentality of people differentiates between countries. you got 3 religions mixed up, ethnical structure and all that.

youve never been to Asia so you have no clue how its there. ive been to Germany, Netherlands and dont see how Bosnia is more racist really. and remind me again, whos the guy in charge of your country, that got what, half the votes of 300M people?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
because the mentality of people differentiates between countries. you got 3 religions mixed up, ethnical structure and all that.

youve never been to Asia so you have no clue how its there. ive been to Germany, Netherlands and dont see how Bosnia is more racist really. and remind me again, whos the guy in charge of your country, that got what, half the votes of 300M people?
What makes you think I haven't been to Asia? And it's obvious people there are racist without having to go there.

Trump got 62 million votes but I don't see what that has to do with racism. Simply look at what minorities can achieve in the US as compared to other countries.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What makes you think I haven't been to Asia? And it's obvious people there are racist without having to go there.

Trump got 62 million votes but I don't see what that has to do with racism. Simply look at what minorities can achieve in the US as compared to other countries.
have you been? what makes it obvious?

i see nothing about the US that makes them less racist than any other random country. but back to the point, youll find racist people anywhere you go. they are in the minority nowadays but youll come across them. there is no point singling out any country or region as more racist

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
have you been? what makes it obvious?

i see nothing about the US that makes them less racist than any other random country. but back to the point, youll find racist people anywhere you go. they are in the minority nowadays but youll come across them. there is no point singling out any country or region as more racist
I haven't actually :D But just from what I've seen they're definitely more conservative and find dark skin to be lesser. I'm sure there's articles that support that but for example Indians are racist towards their own people if they have darker skin.

And I'm not trying to talk shit, but certain places aren't as exposed to other races and therefore are less tolerant or understanding.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I haven't actually :D But just from what I've seen they're definitely more conservative and find dark skin to be lesser. I'm sure there's articles that support that but for example Indians are racist towards their own people if they have darker skin.

And I'm not trying to talk shit, but certain places aren't as exposed to other races and therefore are less tolerant or understanding.
im just saying, if you called the Balkans nationalistic or criminal, id agree, but racist no. and again, atleast not places where ive been. maybe Greece, Bulgaria, Romania or Albania are, i wouldnt know about them, but i also wont call them anything i dont know they arent.

and bro, Asia is huge, how can you claim a whole continent to be racist youve never even been to :p

Apr 29, 2006
I am inclined to ask myself what racism truly means these days? Yet satisfied, since the constant bombardment of this 'all-encompassing' term will soon wither all the propaganda juices out of it. Perhaps there will be no word at all in the end.

As for the question which Balkan country would be most 'racist' - Bulgaria obviously, if only for the etymology. They ought to predate the term.

The Balkans though are an extremely complex governing structure, almost entirely artificial by this point - in names and history. Boiling hot location, historically hard to drive people and nowadays the popular EU cuntilingus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)