Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
When is our Stadium paid off, any idea? I feel like it was in a 5 year plan to pay it off but that's probably wrong.
again havent read the full report but there is one line and one line only under the "Business Outlook" heading:

"The 2017/2018 financial year, currently forecast to end in a loss, will be as usual strongly influenced by the performance of sports results and in particular the UEFA Champions League."

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
again havent read the full report but there is one line and one line only under the "Business Outlook" heading:

"The 2017/2018 financial year, currently forecast to end in a loss, will be as usual strongly influenced by the performance of sports results and in particular the UEFA Champions League."
But aren't we always dependent on sporting results

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can: Free
Caldara: Free
De Vrij: Free
Spinna: Free
SMS: 60-80m.

I mean, that right there is a a great Mercato. No reason AT ALL to adjust the attack, we are set. Load up the defense. Keep Howedes once we unbreak him. Maybe find a decent RB that isn't crazy expensive. Otherwise, that would pretty much shore up our squad.

I mean, surely we can buy ONE PLAYER without selling? Maybe give Asamoah (8-10m value) to Lazio to bring down the fee?

I see us squad dumping players like Asa, Stu, Khedira and Licht's contract is up. Frees up wages for the list above.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't help but think Rugani will be sold. Can fetch 50m for him from an EPL team...that right there is pretty much most of what we would need for SMS. Don't want to sell Rugani but seems like Max has his doubts.

- - - Updated - - -
@Bianconero81 - your thoughts?

Szcseheheneyt
MDS-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Can-Pjanic-SMS
Dybala-Costa
Higuain​
9/10 because perfection doesn't exist :D

Solid Mercato :tup:

Depth + quality; like you, I feel Max doesn't trust/believe in Rugani. I also feel Sandro might be shown the door, but I hope I'm mistaken.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Licht, Asa, Khedira, annnndddd Stu...what is their combined annual wages?

- - - Updated - - -

RB: MDS/Spinna, Howedes
CB: Benatia, Rugani, Chiellini, De Vrij, Caldara
LB: Sandro, Spinna/MDS

Barzagli** - His time is up IMO. Gotta go after this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit...forgot @Monty - Buffon is leaving...mega wages free there.
Brother, that's too many options we won't be able to keep.

It's wise to sell Rugani and get a backup defender for cheap imo. Already there's talk of €40M bids from EPL.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
60-80m for SMS sounds very unlikely at this point. PSG & ManU are interested... He'll probably cost a 3 digit price and we're out of that race.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
A fan of italian football complaining about criminality of owners of other leagues. FFS our president is being investigated, Calciopoli happened and Berlusconi owned and ran AC milan for decades.

You are just racist.
So typical. Say something bad about people of color, different religion than Christianity or other sexuality and you're automatically racist :touched:

Primo,
Agnelli has been recently cleared from the accusations.

Secundo,
Calciopoli lol. You speak like a merda fan or somebody who has no clue what has really happened back in 2006.

Berlusconi's problems were political, not business or football related.

It's one thing to speak about Italy's love for affairs and arab families who got their fortunes by killing other arab families fighting for oil fields. People in those countries live in extreme poverty and basically have no rights. Exactly the things that supposedly Western world is trying to fight with. That's why I find it disturbing for them to come here and throw their dirty money on cheap Europeans who pretend to have virtues.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nothing wrong in what he said. I won't limit it to just Italians but Europeans in general are also big criminals. Roman Abramovich for example amassed his wealth through murdering several people.

Funny seeing Europeans taking the moral high ground. I'm guessing you are Polish who happen to be some of the most racist and xenophobic people in Europe. Irony is millions of Polish people flock to other developed countries like Germany and England for jobs.

I know how Polish TV channels are spreading Anti-Islamic propaganda, I have seen several videos and the comments below them are even more barbaric to read. Hence it's no surprise to see racist bigots like you.

The fact that you're defending a criminal like Berlusconi is laughable at best. I'm guessing you're also not aware of the money laundering activities of crooked Serie A owners in the 90s where some ended up getting punished. Serie A has always been plagued by corruption run by crooked people like Tavecchio for example. It's a reality which we have to accept. Hence your 'Arabic criminals' statement makes little sense and you deserve to be called out for it.

FYI not even an Arab.

Apr 29, 2006
Thats the thing about good criminals though - they always have some 'higher' law or power they (almost exclusively) act in accordance with. The Markets, Deitys, Saints, Comets or a whisper from the winds... what ever. And they truly hate to be on the receiving end, ever, regardless why. Much more so than the average law abiding citizen. Strangely, they also never see a higher power in such instances!

Given the changing dynamics of our society, where now gender is a social construct, why is it difficult to understand fanbases for the thieves guilds? I know it sounds a lot like different sheep having a different favourite wolf...

We just like our thieves more than yours, they've been robbin' us a few centuries at least already and they are more flamboyant. :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thats the thing about good criminals though - they always have some 'higher' law or power they (almost exclusively) act in accordance with. The Markets, Deitys, Saints, Comets or a whisper from the winds... what ever. And they truly hate to be on the receiving end, ever, regardless why. Much more so than the average law abiding citizen. Strangely, they also never see a higher power in such instances!

Given the changing dynamics of our society, where now gender is a social construct, why is it difficult to understand fanbases for the thieves guilds? I know it sounds a lot like different sheep having a different favourite wolf...

We just like our thieves more than yours, they've been robbin' us a few centuries at least already and they are more flamboyant. :)
Benatia's ancestors who've ruled half of Europe for 600+ years were pretty flamboyant too :sarcasm:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nothing wrong in what he said. I won't limit it to just Italians but Europeans in general are also big criminals. Roman Abramovich for example amassed his wealth through murdering several people.

Funny seeing Europeans taking the moral high ground. I'm guessing you are Polish who happen to be some of the most racist and xenophobic people in Europe. Irony is millions of Polish people flock to other developed countries like Germany and England for jobs.

I know how Polish TV channels are spreading Anti-Islamic propaganda, I have seen several videos and the comments below them are even more barbaric to read. Hence it's no surprise to see racist bigots like you.

The fact that you're defending a criminal like Berlusconi is laughable at best. I'm guessing you're also not aware of the money laundering activities of crooked Serie A owners in the 90s where some ended up getting punished. Serie A has always been plagued by corruption run by crooked people like Tavecchio for example. It's a reality which we have to accept. Hence your 'Arabic criminals' statement makes little sense and you deserve to be called out for it.

FYI not even an Arab.
1. Russia is totally different than the rest of the continent. Politically, economically and socially. You cannot compare these two.

2. This is just the image given to Poland by western neoliberal media. In fact, we are very tolerant and always have been. However, because we don't want to lose our identity and religion, we are called racists.
What racism got to do with economical migration? Still, you are right that a lot of Poles have emigrated due to poor economical conditions within the country. However, we're not poor because we're lazy. We're poor because our so called allies sold us to Stalin 70 years ago. This is a discussion for a different bread though.

3. Polish Tv is not spreading anti islamic propaganda. They just say what neo liberal media are not allowed to say. The assassinations performed by Jihadists are a fact. The unwillingness to assimilate with Europeans is a fact. For some reason, countries like Sweden, France, Germany or UK are ok with becoming islamic countries. Poland wants to be Christian and why is that racist?

4. I'm not saying Berlusconi e tutti quanti are 100% clean. But you need to be stupid to compare them to Russian oligarchs like Abramovich or sheikhs.
They are entrepreneurials who got their fortunes thanks to their innovative thinking. Berlusconi was sentenced for his political actions, not business or football. Just look at the Italian businessmen who invested in football: Berlusconi - media and real estate; Agnelli: cars; Cragnotti: food. Only Moratti took his wealth from oil.

While sheikhs and oligarchs money has blood on it. That's why I'm disgusted seeing it in football.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So typical. Say something bad about people of color, different religion than Christianity or other sexuality and you're automatically racist :touched:

Primo,
Agnelli has been recently cleared from the accusations.

Secundo,
Calciopoli lol. You speak like a merda fan or somebody who has no clue what has really happened back in 2006.

Berlusconi's problems were political, not business or football related.

It's one thing to speak about Italy's love for affairs and arab families who got their fortunes by killing other arab families fighting for oil fields. People in those countries live in extreme poverty and basically have no rights. Exactly the things that supposedly Western world is trying to fight with. That's why I find it disturbing for them to come here and throw their dirty money on cheap Europeans who pretend to have virtues.

Those countries? Lol have you been to emirates, qatar or kuweit? Only in your dreams will your country be as affluent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
9/10 because perfection doesn't exist :D

Solid Mercato :tup:

Depth + quality; like you, I feel Max doesn't trust/believe in Rugani. I also feel Sandro might be shown the door, but I hope I'm mistaken.
Brother, that's too many options we won't be able to keep.

It's wise to sell Rugani and get a backup defender for cheap imo. Already there's talk of €40M bids from EPL.
Would you guys sell for 40m or think we can get higher? Also, personally I think it's Barzagli's time, I don't really want him to sign a new contract. Maybe hold off on De Vrij? Man, I hate losing out on freebies though, as in a year they can turn out to be serious income drivers. My theory above though with so many CB's is I think next season we will see a major decline in Chiellini similar to how Licht sorta fell off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)